Fox Fires Judge Napolitano

Discussion in 'Politics' started by metalplusweed, Feb 14, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjduFs_1Zm4]Fox Cancels Popular Show for Supporting Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

this country is dead. Judge Napolitano, one of the few left talking about freedom.

2. FOX didn't fire Judge Napolitano, they canceled Freedom Watch due to low ratings. Please don't spread misinformation.

[​IMG]

3. And you GENIUNELY believe that message was written by Andrew Napolitano?? Somebody wrote that message in his name. This coming just a month after infinite detention of American citizens! Judge was one of the few speaking out on that on a LARGE scale. you know they hauled him off right after the taping.

We may see future videos that they coerce him into shooting from the indoctrination center to keep up the appearances. Perhaps they shall provide him with tasty food if he stops vigilantly supporting ron paul..

4. Good, he's too valuable a resource to be hosting some two-bit show on FOX. He'd be far more valuable doing his thing on his own, without FOX's reputation shitting up any positive attention he'd bring to the movement.

5. Why would they wait until millions have been exposed to Ron Paul by the judge, to cancel him for supporting Ron Paul.

Not everything in the world is about Ron Paul.

6. isn't that from his facebook?

are you saying FOX hacked into his facebook and posted that?

7. They cancelled that douche neo-con Eric Bolling and the fairly objective David Asmond as well.

I see no conspiracy.

8. There was never a ratings dispute

9. its plain and simple

if you support some old guy named ron paul, faux news don't like you

i find it amazing, i cant see gingrich or santorum winning

i couldnt vote for romney over obama, so what the fuck are the republicans thinking with romney? or even wworse lately mr frothy

10. That's some bullshit for sure, freedom watch was one of the only shows on fox I actually enjoyed, it definitely wasn't about ratings. It was because he was actually informing people about what was going on.

SOME FUCKIN BS YO

We need to make a libertarian news network that doesn't fuckin pander to what big corporations want. Problem is... it would have to be entirely viewer-funded.

Fuck.. you... big gov't......

11. You should see everyones comments after that was posted.