Fox Farms Trio question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shroomiin, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I was just checking out the FF feeding schedule. My plants are just starting to flower, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to mix all three of the nutes.

1tsp grow big, because high nitrogen is healthy in early stages of flowering
    2tsp tiger bloom
    1tsp big bloom, because it is beneficial throughout the entire process

what do u think?

this is all per gallon.

2. i use something similar only difference is more big bloom like 2-3 tbsp. works good and the girls love it

3. people often say you shouldnt mix in grow big during flower due to high nitrogen. i wouldnt mix grow big with the other two on the same feeding but your plants man. just a thought

4. I've always used ff and I continue to use GB for the first couple weeks into flower with no problems. Then a big dose about week six.

Plants are always going to need N. If you are using calmag then you should be getting some N there as well.

5. You can mix them, just don't over due it. Have you checked out the feeding chart? They recommend mixing them and say how much to use of what each week.

6. cool thanks. yeah i just checked the chart.

I did one feeding with gro big and tiger bloom, after this im just gonna do half tiger half big bloom. Ill do one or two more feedings with grow big before harvest