fox farms ocean forrest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cobound420, Sep 5, 2011.

1. What do you mean hot?

2. So I replanted with 15% perlite ffox and the plants love it :)

3. That's good. Ocean forest has fairly poor drainage in my opinion and adding 20% perlite really helps. OF is good for beginners. You will get good results with it, but can't feed / water as often as I like to due to the poor drainage.

I'm a fan of Royal Gold Mendo Mix for established plants, and their Basement Mix for babies. It's coco based and has excellent drainage. The Mendo is hot so don't put clones in it. The Basement mix is lightly amended. Both RG products are organic and manufactured in Humboldt County.

4. Imo the way I did it it has excellent drainage, Love it so far and so do the gals..

5. How did you do it? I didn't mix it just layered the bottom of the potn added the soil.

6. I've gone for 5 weeks with no bytes upping from a solo cup with 50/50 fox farm ocean forest and jiffy seedling starter soilless stuff, and then upped to a 2 gallon straight ocean forest. No need for any veg mutes, just straight water. It's nice ::smokes::

7. Yeah I loooked at it that's nice good job man but ill post pics later the plants are SHOOTING up!!!! Crazy yit

8. Awsome bro, cant wait to see!!

9. You can just look under indoor the. Look for light problem

10. [quote name='"packtoo"']This is a new problem。[/quote]

????????

11. i am also using ffof straight.i am starting of on my 5th week of flowering. i have been using tiger bloom for the last 2 1/2 weeks an just started wit the beastie blooomz and humboldt countys own crystal burts. what do u guys think about this combo...this is my first time and would really appreciate it thank you.