Fox Farms Nutrients

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CrossGore, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Hi all,

Which of the Fox Farm Liquid nutrients should i use during veg? I'm guessing "Grow Big" its 6-4-4, but before i start feeding i want to make sure haha.

Also is 50$ a good deal for the Trio Pack? Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom?

Thanks!!

2. i use grow big during veg and the first couple weeks of flowering with my plants. works out great.

3. Ok Thanks! do i really need the other two? or should i just buy grow big?

4. Veg:
    Grow Big & Big Bloom

Flower:
    Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom

5. I find the Big Bloom Organic food is better imo during flowering rather than the tiger bloom. 1. Tiger bloom is pretty strong a little goes along ways, tends to fert burn or cause potassium spots. 2. It is alot tougher to burn your plants using the guano earthworm casting based Big Bloom the one with the Fox on it. For me Fox Farm Nutes and sups are all I use.

6. i think this just solved every question ive had about my plants!!! i used tiger bloom waaaaay too early and its caused spots and nute burn. leaves curled, yellowing tips and leaf edges! sorry for hijacking your thread. i would still use tiger bloom in flowering though. just make sure you got yourself some nice sized plants and that you use it sparingly at the time youre supposed to. if you look at my plants in my journal youll see exactly what will happen if you overdo FFTB.

7. There's a chart on the FF website about how much of each they recommend to use week by week.

8. toasty is talking about this one:

Attached Files:

9. yes, normally they are 25 each

10. i get mine for 18 ea. but 50 is the average price for the trio.