FOx farm

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dinop21, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Don't use any nutrients not specifically designed for growing in soil, that is, don't try to use nutrients designed for hydroponic systems

that is what i read on another site. isnt FOX FARMS a hydroponic company. i was told to get some of their fertalizers i dno...im using miraclegro organic...npk ration of .10-.05-.05 and its time released ferts for up to three months...what should i do im on my toes...my babies are 3 weeks and 2 days....what kind of nutes should i get for my babies...and i have to transplant frm 2 gallon pots into 4...should i transplant into diff soil as well...advice please....i heard fox farms was good but im not sure what to do...i need some advie ima first timer and i beileave time is of the essence cuz i dont wantem to get root bound in those bukets eihter

2. Fox Farm has soil ferts too. The basic 3-pack is Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom.

3. ell the soil im using does have time released ferts....and i beileave big grow is for the veg state rite?...well should i just transplant in same soil and jus use fox nutes?...or should i let mgro's natural release do the job?

4. help any one? time is tiking

5. I would say if you are going to transplant move it to FF soil and go burn the Miracle grow crap :p

Since you mentioned it does have that time release crap I would not recommend adding nutes. Also the FF soil has a good mixture to last you a good 4-5 weeks without any nutes needed and by adding some in you may do a lot of harm.