Fox farm

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Undetermined, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Right now my plants are in ffof. But they will be vegging for another month do that means in one month all the Nutes will be used up in the soil but I still need to flower them. I'm really leaning towards fox farm tiger bloom as my only fert. Will this carry my plants thru flowering with just using this one fert? I'm growin in soil btw. Fox farm ocean forest

2. FFOF will last you about a month. Then you can start hitting the nutes. I also use only tiger bloom during flower. And I let mine grow in just soil and then the last week gave then grow big.
    They will be fine.

3. So I can use tiger bloom during flowering and get good results? Let me know

4. Um, you shouldn't be giving your plants any nutrients in the last week, especially if those nutrients are chemical. :wave:. You should be flushing and allow the plant to naturally extract the nutrients from the leaves, unless of course you're water curing.

I mean, how else do you intend to get the chemicals out of your flowers before the harvest?

5. That's a very good point

6. ^This

Heres a great thread you should read.Also read the one in first posters sig.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...door-gardening-without-bottled-nutrients.html

7. Interesting but I'm not going to get into teas and stuff untill I've gained some basic knowledge

8. the teas are optional

9. I use tiger bloom
    And I was wondering if fish emulsion is a good substitute for grow big

10. I meant the last week of veg. Sorry about that. Not the last week of bloom.