Fox Farm trio help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by paintballer3404, Nov 20, 2012.

1. My plant is coming up on a month of vegging so I plan on using nutrients soon. Im growing in ffof and i plan on getting the fox farm trio line of nutes. Just wondering if anyone can give me a guide to using them for the duration of my grow. Thanks in advance.

2. [quote name='"paintballer3404"']My plant is coming up on a month of vegging so I plan on using nutrients soon. Im growing in ffof and i plan on getting the fox farm trio line of nutes. Just wondering if anyone can give me a guide to using them for the duration of my grow. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

If ur buying ur ff nutes from a hydro store they'll have ff feeding guid. U can prolly google it and find the guid.

3. yeah i was aware of that, but i see alot of talk of people starting off with 1/ strength or 1/2 strength and i don't know exactly what I should do.. also do i mix all three of them into the same gallon of water?

4. #4 420patient, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    First couple of feedings feed at 1/4 strenth if no burn then feed with 1/2 basically try to find the point that you get the slightest tip burn then back off to the previous dosage. You probably will never need to use full but it all depends on strain and how your plants take nutes. Also you'll need to plain water in between feedings, some poeple wwf and some wfw. And yes you mix the 3 together but do it when you plan to use them they activate eachother and start to spoil. Make sure you ph after mixing them ph range should be 6.3 to 6.8 so i would say ph yoursolution to around 7 and you should have runoff in the appropriate range. And here's the chart.

Attached Files:

5. thank you very much for that great info. Your the man.

6. Question:

My plants are in day 30 of veg. I have the fox farm trio...tiger bloom, big bloom & grow big. Which one do i use in veg stage? It says on the bottle that I v=can use tiger bloom on all stages. And I read on this post that you "mix all together" is that meaning mix all3 together? Im confused. I thought I should only use grow big for veg & then use the other 2 while flowering?!?!?

7. :smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

8. Best bet is to ditch FF all together. Ditch the gnat laden soil and grainy micros. ;)

9. Word!

10. lol. i beat ya by 3 weeks...:smoking::D:smoking: