Fox farm trio for autoflowers?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vindeezy, Jun 15, 2012.

1. should i follow the same schedule that fox farm offers for autoflower plants?

On the 17th it'll be a month for the plants and 4 of them are showing sex

should I start with tiger bloom and big bloom or go ahead with the schedule that says to use grow big

2. If your using FFOF you won't have to nute untill week 8. I'm growing autos too and I haven't use anything but water and they are doing fine. But when you do, use half of wat the bottle say

3. Really no nutes until week 8? Are you for real? I thought I had to nute after week 4?

4. That's only if your using FFOF, wit the auto only lives for 8-10 weeks...ffof stays hot up until week 8,...if u do nute only use Grow Big untill week 7 then use the whole trio.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Fox Farm Sucks Go buy 100% organic nuts. Don't wast you money on that fake organic shit and go get some Bio Bizz

6. I am hoping to start a grow by spring. slowly acquire components. In a month or two i will start documenting it. I have already decided on biobuzz. I have only heard good things....

7. [quote name='"Vermonster"']

I am hoping to start a grow by spring. slowly acquire components. In a month or two i will start documenting it. I have already decided on biobuzz. I have only heard good things....[/quote]

Is biobizz fairly common? Is there one for flowering and veg??

8. I wouldn't bother buying the trio. Save your money and just get tiger bloom. Or better yet something organic like roots organic or flora nova. Same price as FF but better for you and your plants. Anyway, just get the bloom nutes whatever brand you chose. The plants can feed off the soil all the way through veg and you can start feeding when they begin to flower.

9. Bio Biz is the best nutes I've used in the 6 years i been growing, and it comes in a starter kit so you dont have buy them separate