Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and Molasses

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by EatingMushrooms, Apr 9, 2011.

1. #1 EatingMushrooms, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
    Hey everyone,
    So I am entering into my third week of flowering. I have been feeding my girl tiger bloom because I was unable to find my big bloom and don't want to buy another bottle. I have been feeding at half strength 1 tsp/gal. So my next watering I will be feeding 2 tsp/gal. I also was going to add 1 tsp of molasses. Is this a good idea? Should i mix them in the same gallon? should i add the molasses to warm water than into the gallon with the ferts? Or just added them together?
    Thanks

2. I mix my molasses with a bit of water first so it doesn't all fall right to the bottom. I add it into my nutrient water and my girls love it. Just curious, is 1 tsp/gal the max you go on your tiger bloom?

Bubble's is great btw, TPB's live here June 6th!

• Like Like x 1

3. I meant to say im about to go to 2 tsp/gal. Thanks man im going to get the blackstrap molasses today.

4. I use the mollasses with my tiger bloom and my plants absolutely LOVE this shit. Go check out my grow and check out the difference with week three to a few days ago.

ENJOY!

got pix of the baby?

5. so you guys go 1tsp mollasses-1gallon water, is this the same part ratio for hydro? and is this for week 1-6? or do you go longer?

6. Thanks man. Your plants are looking real good. Yeah my grow log is in my sig, almost 3 weeks 12/12.

I heard molasses 1 tsp per gallon for soil, i dont know about hydro. And i think you can go later with molasses than regular nutes like tiger bloom.

7. I have put a post in my blog but I was wondering if anyone could read it and help me out. I just transplanted my babies into the fox farm soil and I've been using monster grow for vegging but some are suffering nutrient burns so Im just using water now. If ya'll could lend me any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

8. Fox farm soil is good soil but is loaded with nutes, it can be harsh on small plants. Fox farm soil is suppose to have a month of nutes in the soil. Stop feeding them with the nutes for atleast 2 maybe 3 weeks. Keep an eye on your PH make sure its 6.3-6.8 so your plants dont begin locking out.

9. I think I'm going this route today...