Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 2-8-4

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by spliffdaddy, Jun 19, 2009.

1. I plan on using this fertilizer for my outdoor grow if anyone has any knowledge/experience using this product I'd love to hear feedback.

2. Tiger Bloom is 1 of 3 parts that fox farms has assembled. Tiger Bloom is used in the flowering stage. You should also get Grow Big and Big Bloom from Fox Farms.

3. Currently I had just planned on using the flowering one, is this a bad idea? My soil mix contains black peat, mg organic choice potting mix, perlite, lime, and 10-2-1 NPK bat guano

4. I believe he is saying it is 1 of three parts of the fox farms flowering cycle, I'm sure it would be fine to use all the way thru, but I was thinking the saem thing myself and was about to order something, is the three stage flowreing system really worth it? Ive got one just now starting to flower, putting hairs off everywhere and dont know what fert to get, what is teh name of the three cycle setup? this is just for flowering right?

5. Yes I've seen this chart but won't I still get good results from using just the flowering one?? This is my first grow

6. that's fine to use just for flowering, you don't have to use the entire line...

your soil mix seems fine for veg... ( think the miracle glow organic choice feeds for up to 3 months or 6 depending on which you bought... plus i read the back its high in nitrogen)

only thing is tiger bloom isn't 100 percent organic...

personally i would add some bone meal to my mix now... and it will start to break down by the time flowering really begins, use the tiger bloom through flowring and flush with mollases for an a+ product...

7. Yes you can use JUST Tiger Bloom for Flowering.

If your not going to add any other ferts for veg. then as soon as she starts flowering Give her the Tiger Bloom. Start with a 25% solution and build up in increments to allow the plant to adjust.

Good Luck.

8. For flowering I would like to see a bit more K than 2-8-4. P and K should be about the same, both higher than N.

See my NPK link below.

9. Thanks everyone! I purchased the MG organic choice it feeds for 3 months it says (I was very unsure about doing additional ferts other than a flowering one because I do not want to over feed) I will definitely look into bone meal and read up on NPK and other ferts :D

10. Never been a fan of miracle grow here, cantharis, you say you like it higher in K? or about even? Well my soil I mixed up already has horse shit in it, and I've been fertilizing thru vegg wtih 23-18-16. There is no where here that sells fox farms or anything good, and I checked on her today and she is still putting off hairs, not sure on the brand, but owuld it be okay to use 0-10-10 now? Its a liquid fert. There was also some fertilome bloom but it was like 4-56-60 or something crazy..

11. That will be OK - it will get diluted with more water, the liquid given to the plant will be fine.

12. Okay, so my trip to town I came across some alaska morbloom 0-10-10, have you heard of this fert? It smells like fish emulsion almost, and has no nitrogen, Yesterday I took a handfull of aggricultural lime and sprinled on the top of the dirt in the pots, and got a good hard rain last night, I believe the pinestraw may have been causing the ph to rise, hopefully this will get them kicked back in gear, along with a dose of their nutes. Will the 0-10-10 put on the big giant colas I'm wanting? or am I going to need to eventually up it?

13. Not come across that here. For flowering I use BioCanna crecimiento which is 4-6-8 along with my Russia comfrey fert. And will give molasses the last couple of weeks. All aiming for big colas.

14. nitrogen is very important the first few weeks of flowering... dont forget...