fox farm ocean breeze organic + advanced nutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xxxMindxGamexxx, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Hi, I have fox farm ocean breeze organic soil with a few clones in them and i also have a bubbleponics hydro set up with kushie kush bud ignitor big bud and over drive and i was wondering if i could use these and maybe buy more advanced nutrients. But id like to keep it organic, are these organic and will all advanced nutrients work in soil as well as hydro?

Thanks in advance

2. The organics from Advanced Nutrients are:

• Bud Factor X
    • Bud Ignitor
    • Grandma Enggy's F-1
    • Grandma Enggy's H-2
    • Iguana Juice
    • Mother Earth Super Tea
    • Nirvana
    • Organic B Vitamin Booster
    • Sensizym
    • Wet Betty

I don't use these, but I know they work really well for others. I tend to stick to the hobbyist or the expert bundles from AN.

Oh, and Bud Candy is organic.

Lots o choices....

Yes, AN is just as effective in soil as it is in hydro. They have instructions on their site that say that same thing. or you can use their nutrient calculator and that should tell you what to do for yoru grow.

good luck!

3. Advanced Nutrients is actually the ONLY nutrients I'll trust in hydroponics. Plenty of ferts work fine in soil, but most of them will clog the hell out of a hydro system.

BTW, there's a regular and an organic version of Wet Betty, make sure you get the one you want.