Fox Farm Nutes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by scutzi128, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Hi I was wondering when using both grow big and big bloom is it ok to mix both in the same water? I would assume yes but would like to know for sure if that is a common thing to do. Thanks.

2. Just use big grow for now. But yes you can mix them in water but your going to need something a ph downer

3. I am using a ph downer already to get tap water down to 6.5 ish. It comes out at a ph of about 8. So ph the water/grow big/big bloom mix down to 6.5ish?

4. [quote name='"scutzi128"']I am using a ph downer already to get tap water down to 6.5 ish. It comes out at a ph of about 8. So ph the water/grow big/big bloom mix down to 6.5ish?[/quote]

But remember big bloom is more for flowering. Are you in the flowering stage? And are you using fox farm ocean forest soil?

5. not true, the plants get a lot of benefits from the big bloom during veg.

I use big bloom / grow big during veg, and big bloom / tiger bloom during flowering.

As for OP, yes, mix all your nutes into the same water

6. Thanks for the info guys. According to the FF feeding schedule it says to use big bloom from seedling to harvest.

7. exactly, I would reccomend doing so. My plants love it

8. [quote name='"MaineCronic"']

not true, the plants get a lot of benefits from the big bloom during veg.

I use big bloom / grow big during veg, and big bloom / tiger bloom during flowering.

As for OP, yes, mix all your nutes into the same water[/quote]

Be watching for lock outs