fox farm nutes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by justin10, Apr 8, 2017.

1. this brand isnt known where i am from and iv struggled with whats in local stores after reading alot on here i am going to buy this brand, to start with il be buying the big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom but theres other things on offer from fox farm and i have room in the budget but not money to waste ofcourse.. my question is what other fox farm nutrients would you recommend alongside these three?
    also is the ocean forest a good a good base soil? by that i mean il be adding perlite and balls

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm a new grower. And I used the trio for my grow. And it has worked great for me along with fox farm ocean forest soil... check out my grows. May give you a better understanding...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. do you use anything else? i plan to add molasses after more research but not sure what else, or if anything else would be necessary

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes i use calmag. And what problems I've ran into using fox farms trio is that it lacks phosphorus which is ideal when you get into flower ... So if I was you id definitely invest in a high phosphorus nutirent... something with a NPK value of 0-10-0 Indonesian bat guano. Or beast buds from fox farms I think it is...

5. iv seen alot of people using calmag definitely need to research that one prior to growing again.. i will get a bud booster so suppose that should up the phosphorus, really hope i get this next grow bang on im going to jamaica for a holiday then im getting a grow on.. how long have you been growing?

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is my first time.. since december.. lol... I don't know much. Only what I learn on here.. and google...

7. Get the microbe brew and root drench they have all the beneficial microbes you'll need to support your soil through the grow.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

8. I would also get the open, beastie, and chaching. They are amazing.

- Organics -
    - Kind LED -
    - OG Cake BX1 -
    - Two per light-