Fox Farm nutes trio questions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dannyp224433, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys so i just picked up the fox farm trio today and i was looking over the schedule and i had a question. The schedule is set up weekly and by gallon. At this point my plants don't use a gallon a week, so i dont want to make a whole gallon for lets say week two then only use a little bit of it and make a whole new gallon for week three especially if im only using the nutrient water twice a week. How do you guys schedule your watering with the fox farm nutes? Thanks for the help

2. Hey Danny

You don't want to start nutrients at full strength anyways so it's not like you would be wasting much. You want to start out at 1/4 strength of whatever they tell you to use. I personally have not tried FF nutrients, but most people will say to just do a really light feeding to see how your plants react. Goodluck!

3. Do it by the gallon unless your math is good. Its not that much your wasting if you don't use it all.

4. Not that hard to divide everything by 2 if you only need a half gallon.