Fox farm grow big for veg?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jennybaby123, May 31, 2011.

1. Hi do I use Fox Farms Grow Big for smaller plants? How much per gallon? Also should I spray my clones with some grow big and tiger bloom mix? I've heard of this but not sure if will be right for vegation? OR with the rock wool cubes. :confused: On hand i have beastie bloom, big bloom, tiger bloom, grow big and Cha ching. Has anyone ever used Budswell with foxfarm products for flowering?

2. There is the foxfarm feeding schedule on their website, very simple to understand but to answer your question,yes, use grow big for smaller vegging plants.
    I start seedlings at 1 tsp per gallon then work up to 3 tsp per gallon.
    Fox farm recommends using big bloom throughout the entire growing period at about 6 tsp/gal during veg and 3tsp/gal during flowering.
    Clones do not, I repeat do not, need any ferts until strong roots are showing.
    I wait till they're about 3 inches long, transplant, and then begin feeding.
    Never used budswell, I began with the full foxfarm line of products, liked the results and never switched.

3. Can I mix the Grow Big and Big Bloom together?