Fox Farm Feeding question...Help Plz!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MidniteTokes, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #21 leftkidney, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    I posted a long posting about this somewhere a few weeks or a month ago if you search my past posts but here is the short of it

if I dont say it the measurements are for 1 gal of water and the ranges are because different strains use different amounts, my la confidential can handle like 3.2 EC or higher sometimes but the lemon skunk could only handle 1.8-2.2 EC - so the 60ml bigbloom and 15ml tigerbloom is like 3.2 EC or like 1800ppm's

first you can use bigbloom in gev just not tigerbloom, use like 15-20ml of bigbloom in the 3rg week of veg per gal or water

in veg I used 6-10ml grow - 1ml superthrive - 6-9ml hygrozyme - and after week 3 15-20ml bigbloom

in flower it is 30-60ml bigbloom - 10-15ml tigerbloom - 2 scoops from the small side of the scooper that comes in the red, purple, yellow powder stuff, cha ching, bestie bloom, and something else I cant remember the name, 2 of the small scoops of that depending on what week its in flower - use a little hot water to "melt" the powder stuff and the bigbloom and then the rest cold water so its the right temp

I would water with water only every 5th time I watered and I watered every other day - for the last 1.5 weeks I would use water only

the only reason I switched over to general organics is because I know the guy who owns the store and this was a better price at cost then for farm was - its about the same results just better tasting buds its more work mixing thats for sure, foxfarm was so easy

2. [quote name='"Dumdumdummy"']Daaaauuuummm!!! Nice harvest Smoker!!![/quote]

Thank you.

SignSmoker

3. [quote name='"HydroBuilderCom"']Nice work, CO2 has a lot to do with that success :)

[/quote]

Thanks!

Before co2 we were getting about 4-4.75
    I have done a few other things to try to increase the yield a little more on the next 6.
    Trying to hit 6-8 off each, depending on which strain.

Currently we have:
    White widow
    White rhino
    White Russian
    Blueberry
    Strawberry
    Pineapple express
    Dumpster
    Purple mr nice guy
    Purple og kush
    Motivation
    Blu cheese
    Uk cheese

SignSmoker

4. How long do you veg for?

5. [quote name='"HydroBuilderCom"']How long do you veg for?

[/quote]

Usually between 21-28 days, they are 28-32" when they move to flowering.

SignSmoker