Fox Farm: Concentrate vs Solubles?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by steviebrutal, Feb 19, 2009.

1. In the past, I have always used the FF trio (Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom) for my feedings. However, I have never used the soluble products they manufacture (Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching).

Anyone have any experience with the solubles? What are the benefits compared to using only the liquid concentrate package?

2. they are FF brand of additives...Open sesame=budblood(advanced nutes), beastiebloomz=bigbud...ect....I have not used FF additives but have had friends who have liked it. It can improve yield for sure...there are plenty of folks here who use them, Im sure they will chime in soon.

_numb_

3. Wow, good to know there are reports of better yields using the additives. Right now I am doing some research on how they actually work chemically with the plants. Thanks for the input man!

Hope to have some others chime in as well.

4. i just bought the three for about 60$ . ive heard good things but i'll find out in a few weeks. itd be nice to hear from someone with who has used them