Fourth of July American Pie

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by philliyxx, Jul 20, 2007.

1. If you have ever seen the movie American Pie, think about the part with the french foreign exchange student... Pretty good part right? Recently I have been lucky, VERY lucky. here is my story... it's kind of long but you should read it.

My friends girl friend informed me she was getting a french foreign exchange student...I thought at first wow this will be fun teaching her bad words and stuff. Little did I know she would be HOT, vurnerable, single, and would end up teaching me bad words and bad things. Would this be my chance? The chance of all chances for 1 lucky American guy? (besides the guys in the movies) Hell yes it would be.

So it's July fucking 4th, I plan to get trashed, totally trashed. Me and my friend nick smoke a few blunts and who happens to call? His girlfriend and the exchange student. It just so happens they want to hang out with us tonight. Yippee, but I was told she didn't want to get involved with any american guy and have to leave to go back to france. That there my freinds is not an option for me. So I drank some magic juice and by now im feeling pretty good, good enough to not give a fuck. We pick them up (yes im driving, and yes I shouldn't have been, but wouldn't you?) So I see her...and DAMN she looks almost like the actress off AMERICAN PIE! So im like damn I have to get with this bitch. Skip some shit blah blah we get more trashed, the girls are clueless, well the french girl is hahah.

So it starts to rain...what a bitch, raining on 4th of july; right before the fireworks. I tell everyone I'll walk really far away to get an umbrella, and what do you know she volunteers to come with me.... hell fucking yes. So blah blah fluff talk in the rain, I ran some game, and by the time we got to the car...the finale was starting. We are in this small cove where the fireworks rock with an umbrella and we start getting it on... This was pretty cool but then we had to go back because they were calling us wandering where we were( my friends girl friend. cockblock mother...

Anyway that night ended up being ok...but I knew it would only get better. The next day we hang out with them again...some shit was said and we found out she smokes marijuana,canibus,weed, ETC. So I mean you know what I gotta do now... smoke with her! One problem my friends girlfriend doesn't smoke and the french girl would only smoke if she did....ok another challenge. I talk both of them into it and we get to my friends house, his parents gone out of town, the perfect place to get stone and bone...hell yea. We put on a scary movie for some reason I dunno and we begin the smoking. We are smoking out of a hookah, and vaporizing...(If you havn't ever vaporized, do this shit its awesome.) So we get them high as hell, and we all know....girls get either horny or chill when they are high. I thought about this and I decided I want to risk it- 50 50 she would get horny and it would be fucking awesome. What happend next is just FUCKED UP!

So we are all laughing and shit having a good time and "ring" "ring" nicks girl friends phone rings...some fag is on the line bitching about something and french girl thinks it will be fun to talk to him in french....man what a fucking mistake. She thinks he is crying (actually he is laughing histerically) and this sort of freaks her out. Why you ask? Because we were watching the fucking ring. So she gets scared and her mind starts to race right, not normal race but like high race, and if you ever been really baked you know you can come up with some crazy shit! She gets this idea someone is out to get her right? BUT WHO? then she turns on us and starts screaming in french, calling us sexual criminals...thats' right SEXUAL CRIMINALS. I'm like what the fuck? This just fucks my game up hard now, because if I make a move then she might be like fucking rape or something so I just chill out and chill her out...now I have to work all the way back from the beginning. By now everyone is just lost there high, and it sucks...But what sucks most is I almost video taped that shit, no one will believe how crazy it was...but the tape ran out and I was too damn lazy/high to put a new one in lol. So by the time everyone calms down we have to take them home...man what a FUCKING BUMMER.

Im going to backtrack for one second and tell you how fucking messed up I was that day too because it will be important later on... Ok that morning/afternoon (4) I wake up, wake and bake, I hit a blunt and a vaporizer bag(and save a full bowl/vaporizer bag for them if they want it), at 3 I drink some red dawn...this shit really fucks me up ok...so we just chill until we had to pick them up, but right before we did we drank more red dawn and smoked a bowl...so now im on like 4 things...we pick them up come back and smoke with them... A LOT. I would say im up to 7 times smoked that day and 3 drinks of red dawn. So we take them home...and on the way back we find the bag that was never hit so we hit that vaporizer bag....and what else rolls under my seat...more fucking red dawn so I finish that shit off, by now im tripping balls, im just really fucked cause im pissed.

Ok so we are driving back from the fucked up night and we are tore up ^^. Picture this, a gloomy, hazy, foggy, wet, rainy night... Lighting stiking in the background, wolves howling and shit. Ok so I see this white thing in the middle of the road...im like wtf is that OMG ITS A FUCKING WHITE RAT...let me ask you something have you ever even seen a white rat in the WILD? IN THE ROAD? DURING A THUNDERSTORM? No, no you havn't so we run that fucking bitch over.. but right before we do I swear it stands up on it's hind legs and flicks us off, I SWEAR. THUMP we run it over...and slam on the breaks so we can turn around and take a picture because no one is going to beleive us right? We turn around and go back to where it was ran over........ITS NOT FUCKING THERE!!!!! Mother fucking LEGEND OF WHITE RAT

Anyway lol back to the french girl. I mean really who gets this chance to do this

1.) First who really meets a foreign exchange student (not many)
    2.) Second, a french girl that is HOT
    3.) Third...A french foreign exchange student that smokes? Who smokes with a french foreign exchange student? WHO!!!

Anyway long story longer...she is coming back in october where round two will begin...

2. well man that is some fuunny shit, sexual criminals
    ????!!

3. thats funny to bad u didnt gert none