Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Four Oz of Colorado's Finest *Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazinBlizzard, May 13, 2010.

1. Danm rep'in hard dankness right there i hope soon they get medical marijuana passed in mass. I cant wait to be getting sick pick up's to.

2. thats just not fari...:) nice buds though!!! :smoking:

3. damn.. i really need a fucking medicinal card.. nice up man+rep

4. Oh....... my...... God.

5. fuck yes. I want all of those jars fedexed this way.:rolleyes:

+rep

6. I swear buy the time I scrolled down thru those jars I could smell that weed.;)

7. that deiselwreck looks almost exactly like the casey jones i get sometimes, (its sourdieselXthaiXtrainwreck lol)

8. Nice mids man! I'd probably smoke that shit

9. is 14er your favorite dispensary? I'm new to the area and am really trying to figure out what the best dispensaries are without sampling like all ten thousand. I've asked around a lot and so far it seems to me that 14er was really good, boulder botanics, the farm, and green dream health services :confused:, yet to go to any of em

10. its almost a shame to smoke it

11. Wow beautiful. I wish the dispensaries around here gave out some sweet stash jars and containers. Instead they give us bigger sacks in plastic bags.

12. $1,000 flat ?!?!!??!

I'm moving.....

Dank dank dank dank bud congrats:wave:

13. are them two 7g jars like samples with the two 21g, so you get to try different strains but still pay for the oz.?? that'd be sweet !!! which one was the best?

14. lol at this getting bumped after 5 months...island sweet skunk, i think i've had that except it was called sweet island skunk...i think the strain was developed on victoria island? Anyways, one of my favorite strains.

15. Love you're choices, May i ask what is Rusty train ? i love tw's

16. LOL the 1/4 ounce jars look like little dine bags compared to the full ounce jars. Looks like incredible bud man, wish I could afford all that dank at once.

17. Haha good one..........

18. lol at the "keep out of reach of children"

19. Amazing buds man, really makin' me jealous :D. Soon, states will sell weed like they do alcohol.
    :smoke: