Four loko

Discussion in 'General' started by Mister Anderson, Mar 14, 2011.

1. So I bought 4 of theses last night.... Big mistake. They taste like bile. I have never tasted anything so horrid. Now I'm stuck with 3 more (Blue raspberry) god help me.

2. haha better just pour them out

3. Give 'em away to a homeless guy. Karma, man.

4. And tell him its laced with (-/:;$&@@") gc rules.. He grabb instantly

I have a story about one im high so im a make a thread about it :/

5. Four Loko is a teenagers drink.
    There is no way regular people drink these and actually like them.

6. You can still get your hands on those?

7. Funnel. You won't taste it.

8. edit: teenage girl drink

9. corrected, its a college drink...3$ drinks that get u drunk as fuck...2 (6$ total) and ur shitfaced...its a college persons dream

i love four lokos, the old ones, not gonna bother with these new ones...if u pound one in like a half hour ur drunk and dont need another one for like an hour or so...the only reason they are even remotely dangerous is cuz people simply drink too much, people try to blame the uppers and downers aspect about it, but its truly just stupid fucks getting too drunk too fast

i drank those for a while before they finally got real popular...the taste wasnt that bad either, stopp being such bitches, its not about the taste, if it was, there would be no such thing as liquor

on new years i sold some kid a four loko for 10$ lol

10. calm down.:bongin:

11. That shit nastayyyy I've never had one, never will.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFCj6Y-h4s]YouTube - AC Slater - Calm Down[/ame]

13. those are banned in michigan :(

14. NY too, but you can still buy them pretty much anywhere, not that I do or anything.

15. Suuuuuuuure...:rolleyes:

16. I knew someone was going to say that shit haha.

I don't even have the money for 'em lol, plus I'd rather just buy a sixer of tallboys for $5.

17. i dont mind them but i wont just sit there and drink them daily.

18. Don't like Four Loko? Then this should really make you vomit!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eah23WvLYsQ]YouTube - Chili Four Loko - Epic Meal Time[/ame]

I've tried them (the drink, not the chili). I didn't really like it either, plus I don't really like the mix of caffeine and alcohol

19. Cheap way to get wasted fast. What's wrong with that? It tastes no worse than a beer.

20. I'll have to disagree strongly.