Four Loko....

Discussion in 'General' started by 6T6Stang, Feb 19, 2012.

1. My friend and I got one of our co workers at McDonalds to hook us up with some four loko last night. (he's over 21, and owes me some zig zags, so we called it even)

I ended up getting the lemonade, just because you gotta really try to eff up lemonade. However, just in case it's too ridiculous, what might I be able to mix it with?

2. I don't think it would be to ridiculous, I have never personally had it but I have heard it actually tastes good.

3. You're going to use chasers with Four Loko? :laughing:

4. drink that shit straight. quit being a pussy.

four loko is bad though...

5. 4loko tastes like absolute shit. I think lemonade is the best of all of them though. Don't chug it too fast. Everyone I see that chugs them pukes. I spread them out over like half an hour. Since I'm tipsy as fuck off like a third of the can.

6. i find it equally funny that hes drinking four loko at all.

7. Four Loko: The drink of choice for underage kids who wanna get 'fucked up'.

8. Four lokos are delicious on their own, without a doubt one of my favorite drinks. Just drink it by itself you can barely taste the alcohol.

9. why fourloko. Never drank em before but arent they like wine coolers..... why not get something that actually taste good like a decent beer....

idk ive gotten some shitty gin before and fruit punch gatorade made it taste fucking bomb. Theres so much sugar in that shit it should make anything taste good.

10. once you get a third of the way you probably wont care what it tastes like. the lemonade one sounds decent, the blue one is straight vile though lol.

11. Not many options around here... Can't get bud till next week, and loko is pretty cheap for it's rather high alcohol content.... Pretty much any kind of American beer you can get at the gas station us going to taste like absolute ass. didn't have Guinness, which is my favorite. Didn't even have Heineken. So we settled for loko.

I have had the fruit punch kind (the original, before they got the temporary ban), and it tasted like absolute shit, even blazed off my ass.

12. Alright:

FUCKKKK four lokos. I've never gotten through one of em without throwing up. I drank em when they had the caffiene in em, stupidest shit in the world

and now that they're without the caffiene (even tho that was a stupid as idea to begin with) they still taste like ass and idk why people still buy them.

fuck four lokos

fuck them

13. #13 JesusGotBaked, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
    They're actually pretty strong. The four loko cans are about 24 ounces, with either 6%, 8%, or 12% ABV (alcohol by volume). The ones I drank a few years ago were 12% and I got pretty drunk off of three of them. Drinking one 12% can gives you a nice buzz, then another makes you start to feel drunk, then a third you'll definitely feel pretty drunk, especially if you drink them on an empty stomach.

Your average beer is 12 ounces with about 4-5% alcohol on average per can, so one can of four lokos (that has 12% ABV per 24 ounces) is about the equivalent of three beers.

You can barely taste the alcohol, and they just taste like an energy drink, they're actually really fucking good. The four lokos used to be sold as alcoholic energy drinks (they contain alcohol, caffeine, taurine, and guarana), but now due to legal stuff they're just sold as alcoholic beverages, and I think they removed the caffeine and other shit. Be careful, don't drink too much because before you know it you could be very shitfaced after three or four cans. It's hard to taste the alcohol because they taste really good. I got the grape kind and it was delicious.

14. four loko is disgusting but it gets the job done ahaha but if you have lemonade loko just mix it with some type of lemonade flavor drink!

15. Back in the day our choice was MD 20/20 (Mad Dog), that dog bites hard.It's hard to believe a simple recipe of paint thinner and grape juice could make the owners million$.

[​IMG]

16. four loko was awesome before they took the caffeine out

but they still tasted like shit

17. 4lokos suck

stick to weed, but if you gotta drink somethin then i dont fucks with nuthin but the henny

18. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']They're actually pretty strong. The four loko cans are about 24 ounces, with either 6%, 8%, or 12% ABV (alcohol by volume). The ones I drank a few years ago were 12% and I got pretty drunk off of three of them. Drinking one 12% can gives you a nice buzz, then another makes you start to feel drunk, then a third you'll definitely feel pretty drunk, especially if you drink them on an empty stomach.
    [/quote]

How the fuck did you drink 3. o_O I know a kid who did that and got alcohol poisoning from it. :eek:

19. I just started up with my homies. I got halfway through it, it's surprisingly better than I thought. However, I'm gonna slow down and finish the last half mixed 50/50 with regular pink lemonade.

I hardly ever drink (Weed is SOOOOO much better), so I'm quite the lightweight.

And yeah, I have the 24 oz 12% cans.

20. Four Loko drinks are a double diuretic.

NOT GOOD.

You'd better be drinking a lot of water with them shits...