Four Chamber Bubbler and Steamroller milk (Videos added)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ltown88, Mar 9, 2009.

1. #1 Ltown88, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    So i finally got around to taking a pic of my bubbler. Named it Nessie b/c of how the smoke rolls through the water. Picked it up a Kind Creations in Fo Co. Hits like a champ.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is my roor steamroller doing business.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed it.. i did

2. holy shit very nice. im a bubbler owner myself. is it a bitch to fill with water?

3. Haha nice name btw. Just curious as i have never, as im sure alot of other people havent either, hit a quad bubbler, how does the hit compare to something like a single bubbler?? Are the extra chambers more just for show or do they actually create a smoother hit?

4. get a video of the smoke rolling through the bub, it sounds cool

5. wow thats awesome could you post a vid of the bub?

6. Are you flexing for the camera in your 2nd picture? Nice bub how much did that run you if you don't mind me asking.:smoke:

7. #7 Ltown88, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    ya ill try to get a video. how do i host it? it cost 175 and flexing? i think that was me trying to relight the bowl. plus im not used to lighting left handed

8. Ok so here are the videos. And to answer a previous question, yes it hits very smooth, even though it may not sound like it from my horrible cough that i have currently. I would compare it to a very nice glass on glass, dbl perc'd bong. And at first yes it was hard to fill, but ive learned the magic touch by now

[ame="http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu3/bigblue94/?action=view&current=DSCN1645.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

[ame="http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu3/bigblue94/?action=view&current=DSCN1646.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

9. Those are some sick pieces bro.:smoke:

10. i feel honored to have been able to smoke out of both of them especially nessie shes my favorite

11. thats a dope bubb man. i had a dubb like it and it was the smoothest i had hit, i can just imagine 4 chamber! gotta be a bitch to clean/ fill tho