Four Brothers (2005)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Sep 16, 2020.

1. #1 Dizzy, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Has Anyone Seen this Movie at all. Me an Myy Husband Watch it Last Night an it was Actually Pretty Good. It Stars Mark Walberg an Tyrese Gibson an alot of Other Good Actors too. I Surprise I never Seen this One Before.
    That Fight at the End was Cool with Bobby Vs That Gang Leader Sweet on that Frozen Lake

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #3 Vee, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020

seen it ...very good ...tho I grow weary of mark wallberg

hes in about every movie back then ...lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. I remember this one, for sure. Marky Mark movies are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine... not much substance to them, but they sure are fun.

If I recall, this one had some depth to it. Though since I was.... 17? when I saw it, perhaps that's why I thought it was deep :laughing::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. This one has been on my list to see at some point!

• Winner Winner x 2

5. Haha Yep He ina Lot of Movies You Right. Happy You Liked it tho Thanks For the Reply :)

Lol Well I Guess You Could Say It Deep For Action Movie Anyways Thank You For the Reply. I Was High AF When I Watch it lol.

Should Check it Out Pretty Good Movie IMO.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Oh damn I've not seen this 1 T I'll have to watch it at some point :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Can we take a minute as well to appreciate the trailer and all the trailers of that era that featured a deep voiceover and overly dramatic and emphasized scene changes.

They just don't make 'em like they used to :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I thought it be cool just 2 days ago to rig up my old vhs video and old 4x3 tv
    and play some old vids, just to test!
    and was shocked to see them deep really deep voice overs for trailers back then
    I maybe wrong but I think the guy passed on?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I was just about to provide some skepticism to there being just one "trailer guy" but apparently there pretty much was: Don LaFontaine - Wikipedia Over 5000 trailer voiceovers!! Legend.

It just seems like such an 80s thing to have that stereotypical voiceover, that I thought it was funny it still existed as recently as 2005. "In a world where 4 brothers are out for vengeance..."

• Winner Winner x 2

10. I'm Betting You Would Love it Bruiser if You Get The Chance to Watch My Adivise is Take it My Friend :)

I Heard that Dude Voice Many Times but Never Knew His Name. Thanks For the Info man. Is He Still Around?

~Toni~

11. Apparently he died in 2008, and was such a legend that voiceovers pretty much stopped happening after his death. Like, the whole concept died with him.

Fun facts we've all learned thanks to you bringing up this old Wahlberg film. Good work, T. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

12. Haha Well Thank You AR! It Sad that He Died tho...

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1