Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Founds this video of kids from my school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldshots, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Man the harpoons.

2. I'm pretty sure if that was the case, they'd be grown men by now. Andre has been dead for 15 to 20 years by now.

3. Read the forum rules OP.

4. So were your friends all in the same accident or are they part of a support group? I'm not sure what's going on.

It depresses me to even look at them.

5. I'm at a loss for words. I swear I saw a kid with birth defects, a product of incest, and heard but didn't see a pre-pubescent little girl giggling in the background.

Were they on saliva or something? I feel like I'm missing the point here..? Cause nobody acts like that off of smoking trees.

UNLESS..they thought it'd be cool to act really fucked up and post it online to show all their "friends" how cool they were when they got super ripped. In which case, I highly doubt they are in high school like you said, or they are some immature high schoolers and would get laughed at by kids I knew that were in middle school when I was in high school.

And I'm not claiming OP is underage, but those kids do not look like they are even close to being in high school, so being behind the wheel throws me off.

6. amateurs wit crack headlighers

7. Why are they so ugly?

8. #68 MANontheMOON84, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    hahah right? best reply to this thread so far imo.. haha

9. lmao there are way too many things wrong with the video and all of the OP's posts.

10. #70 Aaron Getang, Aug 12, 2011
    Am I the only one that notices the car isnt on nor moving. It actually looks broke down. The car belongs to their parents or something.

11. What the fuck is this?

12. Seriously, someone answer my question. Why are they so ugly?

13. Ima roll a blunt.

14. #74 dembonez, Aug 12, 2011
    Lol man I don't always have a bic =p right now I'm rockin some dollar store lighter =p piece of crap but eh

15. I noticed that too. Also, the first kid on the video . . . he sounds like his nuts haven't dropped yet. His voice is so high pitched and he looks like...

[​IMG]

edit: the video has been removed by the user . lmao guess we know OP was the one in the video.

16. Lol... apparently video just got taken down...
    I laughed while I could.
    Everyone in this video is an idiot.

17. Threads like these are why I come to grass city apprentice section it was amazing please if you know any funny stoner videos post them.

18. man i wish i coulda seen that video!

19. It was also removed lol.

20. Ok so there was this midget behind the steering wheel acting retarded, and then his chubby friend took a hit out of some piece of shit, and thats it.
    You didnt miss much :p

oh yeah and theyre ugly as fuck