Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Founds this video of kids from my school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldshots, Aug 12, 2011.

1. you bet your ass I'm 18, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

2. I like your hair OP

3. #43 TheReeferMan01, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Shit you calls those fags rednecks, those are wanna bes smoking to be "cool"

4. Some people go to school late, thats why theres different ages in your grade.

5. I fuck dwarfs in the ass!!!!

6. Lol its not that uncommon

7. this video reminds me of freak the mighty

8. i cant help but laugh at those who think they know what they are talking about by accusing me of being one of the people in the video, yes i know who they are, i didnt "find" the video as i said in the title, i subscribed to him about a year and a half ago for his call of duty videos which he stopped making around the time i subscribed :/

I am 18, proove me wrong

haters need to chill out and smoke some bowls (or bitch lungs like the video)

9. I'm pretty sure the one kids father was Andre the Giant.

10. looks like Jack Black and Midget Jack Black...

11. ok so if you look at the youtube profile of the obvious underage people and the ops last few post you can see that they both brag about what they are drinking and smoking like its cool or something. coinkydink? i think not. bring in the age police. i'd like to do a citizens arrest.

12. These are the people who shouldn't be smoking weed.

13. I don't think those cats should even take aspirin.

14. Those some ugly ass kids hahaha

15. That ***** drives?

16. Lol the kid in the driver seat looks really baked.

17. ahhh the good old days

18. i wouldn't chill with them.............jus sayin..

19. Somewhere there are some cattle that were glad those kids were getting high.

20. I remember the first time I smoked weed...