Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Founds this video of kids from my school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldshots, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hahahaha that mother fucker reminded me of those fucking things in the grinch

2. Ching chong wing wong? the fuck?

3. not really a find, i was subscribed to him he used to make call of duty videos which i watched when i was right into that stuff

4. #24 Kakalvlvininn, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or poor stoners lol but I agree, bics all the way

5. ok now im not believing the claim that the one kid is a midget...im not expert in midgitology but ive stared at my fair share of midgets and im not seeing it...im calling bullshit

6. Waaayyyyy back when you were into that stuff right ? three months ago.
    Yeah i agree i gotta call bullshit on this one.

7. #27 Dylanzs, Aug 12, 2011
    Or not enough spare coin to buy bic when I was in school I would always buy the cheap 50 cent lighters over the the bics for $2 that way I had spare coinage for munchies.
    On another note I want to punch that little kid so fucking hard

8. [quote name='"nuggzahoy"
    sorry to any retarded midgets out there if i offended ya :p[/quote']

lmfao!!

9. #29 Jazzyj, Aug 12, 2011
    And were you the absolute oldest person in your class? :rolleyes:

I turned 18 two weeks after my junior year, and I wasn't even the oldest in my class. None of us were held back.

10. Yeah he is most likely the incest in the passenger seat of the tractor.

11. sorry hes not a midget, he is just half the size of others

all of his call of duty shit is from over a year ago

12. lol that was a pussy hit

13. Not even bro. more like 6th grade

14. Hahaha dude every time I see your post on GC I feel like I'am talking to Dre Dog.

15. How was the schwag, OP?

16. i like to picture myself as dre dog haha

17. lol so which one is you hahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

edit: hahahahhhahahahahhahahahhaa

18. That could be one of the funniest fucking things i have ever watched in my life. Ahahah like wtf! The kid that took the bitch hit looks like fuckin alf lol..

EDIT
    I just blazed so if that didnt make any sense please deal with it haha:hello:

19. Why are you guys so confrontational? Would it honestly matter if he was under 18? Yes we know it's against the rules but what is it honestly hurting? What happened to all stoners being nice and accepting? More than half of the people on this forum are ILLEGALLY smoking/growing pot and you guys just can't let it go that some people under 18 are on this forum?

Hate starts..now!

20. OP sounds like he's under 18...

/hate

are you under 18 too? :wave: