Found wild shrooms.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Atlblazer, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Ok, so I found these wild shrooms growing beside these woods near my dorm, and near a lake. I read up on wild magic shrooms, these sound like

http://www.impakt.net/~tyler/subbs/

It is perfect growing weather and everything for them right now. They have a white stem, and a brownish whiteish cap. I just ate a piece of the cap to test them out, I am gonna wait a while guys...but if all works out and I am not dead by the morning and I have some mild halucinations I will have about 9 ounces of these things.

any of you guys know a place that has pics of wild magic shrooms in the lower east north america say georgia.

2. Oh and they have little to know taste, I put some hot sauce on them...and I am munching them down like they are candy

3. trip report.

4. that is by far the stupidest thing i have ever read. dont eat mushrooms that you have only identified through a written description. You need to take a spore print of a fresh one. I hope you dont die, it is fact that there are many deadly types of mushrooms that closely resembles actives.

5. Nah, I know for sure these are not poisonous. I have a book, that shows all the poisonous varieties in north america. I am not that dumb. Lol. I am dumb enough however to take 1000mg of dxm along with them...

6. Most of his posts are like that, he talks all this stuff about tripping, acid, shrooms, dxm but he dont know squat its obvious just read all his posts. I guess we were all like that at one point though, eager to learn but without any real knowledge. Tries to make himself sound like some kind of experienced pyschonaut, but I bet he could count his trips on one or two hands.

But regardless, good luck kid, hope you dont end up in the hospital.

7. i would never eat a wild shroom unless i knew for damn sure what it was. all the shrooms i bought were homegrown. id rather pay someone to hook it up than possibly die. but that would be pretty sweet if theyre legit boomers.

8. I never said I knew alot about shit. I just know these arnt poisonous, I do enough reasearch to the point of knowing that it won't kill me and I am fine. However I do find you to be rather rude...and annoying. Like my mother once said...don't say anything if you cant say anything good.

9. Yep, just dont eat those mushrooms dude, I dont want you to die lol

10. forget the haters, how much do you think you ate by now?

11. 3-4 grams worth maybe more
    I am on my 3rd shroom. Luckily I have a hospital 2 minutes from me..
    so if I do get sick..
    eh fuck it
    I am in life for the crazy times, good or bad. It will be a story to tell down the road.

12. No ones hatin buddy, i was pointing out how someone *seemingly* inexperienced shouldnt eat wild mushrooms. It can KILL you end of story. Even if you have a BOOK.....No hard feelings to anyone dude

13. Nah man no hard feelings, you were looking out for me I know how it is. But I have watched these shrooms come and go two springs in a row now...
    I don't wanna regret not trying them sometime down the road

Besides I am extremely sure they are
    Panaeolus subbalteatus

14. youre gonna need wayyyyy more than three grams to trip since you just picked them.

15. Just to be 100% positive I am eating what I believe I am eating, I am gonna do a shroom print tomorrow, and if it turns out to be what I highly believe it is...guys I will have like 9 ounces of these things....

16. Oh yeah man I know, I plan on drying them out in this jerky dryer if they turn out to be Panaeolus subbalteatus

17. Mushrooms are about 90% water, the ratio is different depening if the stems are hollow. Subbs are more potent by weight than cubensis, but you havent even eating a gram's worth dry yet, no way you will be tripping. Also, 9 ounces wet wont even dry out to be 1 ounce.

I gotta agree with some of the other people on here, you dont seem to know much about what youre doing.

18. yeah so far he has consumed less than .5g Im sure he will have a full blown revelation here in a few minutes :rolleyes:

His "eat now, identify tomorrow" is a great technique as well. :rolleyes:

19. HATERS. :p

mad cuz bro got some free mushies. :D

please.. don't take any of my words to heart, you'll regret it.