found white seed in HIGH QUALITY bud

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cenuke, Nov 28, 2012.

1. As you may or may not know, most MMJ clinics were shut down but I managed to get an ounce of top shelf but found a white seed in a bud.
    Normal or Strange (fake crystals, synthetic) ?

I apologize if this is the wrong section to post but I germinated it and a green stem popped out. I cant grow due me living near a school though. Or... cant "be seen" haha nah jk

2. Towards the end of a plants life it will produce seeds to reproduce. When seeds are light in colour means it wasnt ready for harvest.

3. But you still get high as shit, so thats ok to toke right?

4. I dont think its going to be strong genetics, but i do stand to be corrected on that.

5. If it has seeds means it wasn't top top shelf sadly to say but it will still be a nice smoke. Your top shelf will have zero seeds. Also white seeds can mean two things from what I have been told. First, either harvested to early or second the seed never fully developed. Sry bro but hope you didn't get ripped. Go a 1000 ft away from the school and plant in the woods :D

6. cenuke, it's fine to smoke. Don't list to them. It apparently got pollenated by accident. Since there is only 1 seed it's likely that whoever grew this stuff had a hermi and it pollinated. Doesn't really make the weed any worse. If it was a bunch of seeds, then yes, it definitely would, but realistically, one underdeveloped seed doesn't make the bud bad. lol. The seed likely won't germinate if you tried to grow it though. That's all.

7. Wasnt saying the bud is bad just not as strong and if it was top shelf bud then a grower for a clinic would know what a hermi is and a male is and what it would result in. Bottom line if a female get pollinated it looses potency is all I was saying. I def never said it was "bad" just won't be like a batch that's in pollinated potency wise also he said he already germinated it and it popped a sprout. I wanna see it grow! Lol

8. It was just one seed, and it happened a while back. Also Medical marijuana. Had site, pics even test... its Very crystallized and I get Very high off mmj. No its not stress or brick weed.. thats like comparing wine coolers to absnthe

9. All I am trying to say if it was one seed that's what the plant had to take away from flowering to grow it and it was harvested early is all. I was just throwing my 2 cents in is all not dissing your green or anything. Good luck on what u do with the seed and enjoy the smoke.

10. One, under finished seed doesn't mean the bud was harvested early. It could have been pollinated late and just didn't have time to finish up the seed before it was harvest time.

11. Sorry mate i was talking about the seed not the bud that the seed came out of. Sorry op smoke the bud its fine, but the seed i would throw away. I had the hermi thing happen to me a few years back and i had seeds that were fully ripe and light ones, i was told that light seeds are not ripe.

12. I dont even know much about harvesting too early. Wouldnt that produce no visual crystals?
    And not my bu d. From a non profit medical weed club