Found what looks like sap on a bud. w/pic

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Steve Harper, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Merry Xmas all,
    I found what looks like a 3-4 mm dia drop of sap on one of the small buds on one of my plants.

Has anyone seen this before? If so, what is it?

Plant is a lemon skunk (I think)week 9 of flowering.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. ewww bud buggers,,,,,,,,,,, hahah cant say ive seen that before

3. Just did:D , got a nice buzzzzz off it.
    There is another smaller one forming on another bud.

4. seriously bro???

i was at a friends grow up a few years ago, and he had this strain that dripped so much "sap" he put foil on the floor so it was easier to collect.....

its pure....just like hash oil without all the effort!!

what strand is it? and how exactly did you grow it??? i would love to smoke some freshly made oil once again!!!!!

was the high very clean and smooth...cerebral and helped you think alot????

5. wow thats incredible ahahaahah

6. it IS incredible, and since then i have not seen anyone with plants that "dripped" oil....but would love to know so i can grow my own!!!

this oil is seriously the best high i have ever had, and i have tried nearly every major strain known to man...the next closest was "opium poppy".....which is another seed i am scouring the web to find and cannot....if anyone knows or has please please let me know

the "opium poppy" had buds that were nearly black in some areas and had this soooo clean taste like pure opium does, it is one of those true one hit wonders!!! knew this guy once that only sold it in grams....for 35 each!!! and wellllll worth it!!!

oh yeah and those buds dripped too!!! but just a little....;)