found weed in the forest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by evilaaron999, Apr 3, 2013.

1. So today in back of my friends house we saw a bag with the 2 strings you pull tight to close. And we dumped it out to find a ton of ziploc bags. Then a jar fell out and it had like .4 or so in it. We were thinking it might be bad because it was sticking to the sides. Opened it up and it was just a bit stale. Didn't see any rot on this trich rich bud so we smoked it. It was really good stuff. Anyone else ever find weed?

2. Bud we found. Bad lighting...

ForumRunner_20130403_070307.png

ForumRunner_20130403_070333.png

3. Lucky find, man. I've never found any myself but these 2 girls i know did one day, they came to my house and told me so i decided to smoke with them, they hit it and swore it was laced (lmao, n00bs), so i offered to take it off their hands. :smoking:

4. One time i was walking on a busy bikibg trail and decided to taje a brake and sit down i noticed there was a cigarette pack right near my feet so i check (always check I've found almost full packs) with maybe 6 cigarettes and their was about a gram bud it wasn't great but it defenitly wasn't bad

5. Nice find OP:) I was climbing up a local mountain with some friends and we found around 2 grams in a ziplock bag on the way up! We had all the gear with us already because we get to the top and have a sesh whenever we go so it added to the bowl and was great.

Here's a view from the top it doesn't look high in the photo but it's pretty high, it started to rain heavy when we were up there which makes it pretty awesome.

Attached Files:

6. i used to smoke, my aunt found a pack of cigarettes and gave it to me, it had a half blunt and a dub along with cigarettes. i made a thread about this, how many times have you gotten free weed

7. I found a fat pearled up joint on hole 18 while disc golfing last year. Helll yea

8. when i worked with my brother, our boss came to work one day and gave my bro 3 grams he just found near a bus shelter and he doesn't even smoke buds hahaha. free smoke all night after work haha.

9. I wish I could be that Lucky. Never found anything but cigs. Yuck

10. I bet that it was some leftover trim from a grow op nearby. Find it and take a stalk or two, but don't uproot a plant or you'll got to hell. Stealing from growers is a dick move anyway so be prepared to feel as such.

11. I'll take the cigs, lol

12. Dude toking and playing a round of disc golf is one of my all time favorites haha...Idk many people that disc golf no more and if they do they certainly don't smoke...

13. Double post.

14. It wasn't a plant. Just a bag with the 2 strings you pull to tighten. Eith like 30 empty ziplock bags and a glass jar. And it was very very fluffy.

15. Me and a buddy of mine were behind my house in the woods on my property and theres was a ziploc bag hidden under some leaves. We pulled it up and it had 4 to 5 grams of dank in it that didnt look that old. we smoked it and it was fine. Still dont know who was behind my house I always wonder about that.

16. Never actually found weed like that but I've found weed that my stupid stoner friends lose some how and smoke it without them

17. Whenever I'm really dry and desperate for weed I search my room for little .05 nugs and one time I found a .5 baggie under my shoe, ha does that count since its in my own room?

18. your dad

19. I lived with my mom (divorced parents)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I found a sack on the ground on my way to school last September

Here's a pic

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403145597.404414.jpg