Found weed don't know what to do with it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 93TheHitStick, Feb 22, 2011.

1. So i just moved into this new apartment right. And i am walking around and then one of the floorboards pops up right. Under the floorboard was another house. With 100 pounds of some dank weed. Like every strain possible. Some plants growing in the corner. And a ferrari that was some how registered in my name and a letter of congratulations. No pics since i'm not one to brag. This story is real believable. What should i do with my newfound wealth?

2. put it back under the floor boards. You never know when they'll be back for it:rolleyes:

3. invest in trolling stock

4. What...The....Fuck...

5. Hohoho!! Merry Christmas! :D

6. I think you should donate to my charity

7. Cool man I'm gonna come chill :smoking:

8. to the ones who havent noticed

its a trolololol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqafYTKBpss&feature=fvst]YouTube - Trololo cat[/ame]

9. Not a troll just showing you guys how believable that other thread really is.

10. hahaa no pics of course (=
    almost as believable as the story about the money under the floorboard

11. knew it was a troll as soon as i read the first line... lol anyone who believed this is retarded

12. ...anyone who actually thinks a real troll would be that stupid is retarded.

13. You could've down a much better job replicating and making fun of the found stacks of canadian money under floorboard thread.

[​IMG]

14. I see whatchu don ther

15. Such a waste of a troll thread. Atleast the other one was slightly believeable, you should have waited a solid month and then have made this :p

Haha but I lol'd at your rep, not gunna lie.

16. I wasn't trolling. If i was trolling i obviously wouldn't have said there was a car that was magically in my name. Thats what shoulda tipped you off that i was obviously joking bro.