Found tiny wooden pipe, but looks 50 years old :S

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by afrozombi, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Okay so my dad has a bad ass pipe collection passed down from my grandfather, but not the kind you smoke weed out of. There a bunch of wooden ones and I found this one among a junk bowl of random crap and it looks perfect for stealthy toking :cool:.

Only problem is the thing looks like its got 50 years of dust up its ass and I don't know how to clean it.
    Just registered on this site today and I thought that this would be cool to post.

Any suggestions, comments about the pipe would be appreciated. Thanks
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'd just run an air compressor through it to get the dust out.

3. id soak it in soap and water? :confused: or you could soak it in some simply green

4. dont use a pipe thats been used for pipe tobacco. It will make your weed taste like shit no matter how clean you get it

5. I know what you mean about the tabacco taste thing but I'm in a bit of a bind. My only other option is to make a homemade bong but while searching for a bowl to use I found this baby. I'm confident I can get some good use out of it tonight :smoke:

also i just put in a filter from the sink faucet which I cut down to size to fit in it. I have to admit I'm a little proud of myself haha.

6. Not sure how old your dad is, but mine has one of those same pipes from when he was a teenager. It might be 50 years old but it was made for one thing,lol

7. Soaking it in some high percent alcohol could possily take the tobacco taste out. im not sure how it would set with the wood. also with the alc be smart about it.

8. The thing worked quite well, although a little hot in the mouth when the cherry really got going. It must of done its job however because I'm currently raiding my house for dorritoes and kool-aid haha.:wave:

9. lol congrats it worked