Found this pretty interesting...

Discussion in 'General' started by t-fizz, Jul 10, 2012.

1. #1 t-fizz, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    Hidden Government Scanners Will Instantly Know Everything About You From 164 Feet Away

Take a glance at that blades, lemme know what u think.. It seems pretty fucked up if that site is accurate. I dont know if i should believe it because its such a innovative piece of technology, but at the same time it wouldnt surprise me knowing the US gov't after 9/11.

Pretty interesting read if nothing else.

2. This is absolutely nuts. Guess I'll have to put my boobie traps 51 yards out now.

3. Far away in the past, people had privacy...
    This is stupid as the people who made it and who are going to use it...

4. Terahertz radiation falls between infrared radiation and microwave radiation? Guess I wont be going through airports anymore if I dont want any unnecessary radiation passing through my body. While IR is harmless, why the hell would we want microwaves passing through us???

I DESPISE the parts where they say things like: "agents will be able to get any information they want without even touching you.

And without you knowing it."

they wonder why we dont trust our own government, have little interest in politics because its so corrupt, I prey for a collaps.

5. #5 t-fizz, Jul 11, 2012
    Yessir, very fuckin dumb. All i know is, Im probably never going to fly in an airplane all my life. If i need a vacation, Canada's a few hours from me in a car. I sorta prefer driving anyways, These days it seems like u gotta strip completely naked and get a full scale cavity search just to sit on a boring ass airplane... I think a fun ass road trip would be way preferred. Less money, less bitches up in my grill.

Edit: Yea ^that really pisssed me off, they say theyll be able to shoot that lazer at u just wen ur walkin outta the bathroom and goin up to a pop machine, u dont even gotta be passin through to board your flight.. If ur even in the damn terminal ur pretty fucked. And i know this isnt gonna be a regulated piece of technology for a few years to come, but still it pisses me off i gotta live all of my life in this fucked society. Unless i move to canada. Which i shouldnt have to....

6. Not only does this sadden me, but his deeply frightens me. The US is slowly becoming more and more like a police state, and each year more of our liberties are stripped from us. It's about time we have a revolution, the US government today is clearly the same type of tyrannical government our founding fathers sought to abolish.

7. Damn, nothing is private anymore. Very disturbing.

8. Shit i just quoted the main shit and noticed theyre puttin them bitches up in border crossing too!! Cant even fuckin go to canada without a lazer readin all sorts of shit about me. I hope its not as accurate as they say it will be... I guess if u dont have anything on u u have nothin to worry about.

9. Jesus Christ America.

10. Look how long it's been since then you guys! :smoke:

11. idgaf as long as they just use it in airports. They need shit like this in airports if you ask me. Who cares if they can see how small your dick is they may stop someone from hijacking and crashing your plane.

12. #13 falcon10911, Jul 11, 2012
    If it ends up in police cars, we are are seriously fucked.

This will be happening everywhere
    Briton jailed for four years in Dubai after customs find cannabis weighing less than a grain of sugar under his shoe | Mail Online

I'm sorry, but fuck the UAE airports

13. #14 t-fizz, Jul 11, 2012

Whats the relevance?

Well theyll pry expand greatly. Start out in airports and borders and go from there. They cant tell how big ur dick is btw.

14. Think that's bullshit, millions of times more effective than what we already have?? That's damn near impossible and unfathomable. But I mean if they do come out with this shit then I'm buying a boat and moving to the pacific.