Found this interesting..

Discussion in 'General' started by High_Hawk, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Look at the NCAA's description about bud... It makes me laugh everytime I read it.

Marijuana (banned ): Marijuana contains the active ingredient THC. Marijuana use is linked to anxiety and panic reactions, respiratory damage, short-term memory impairment and a decreased focus on goals and personal achievement. Marijuana use is BANNED by the NCAA and can result in loss of eligibility.

Random as hell, just thought I'd share!

2. Oh god I hate the NCAA

smoke weed every day

3. #3 blazedchiller, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    What's so random about it? All those things can happen with abuse, maybe not all at once though.
    those are just possible side effects.

4. All that maybe true if you smoke like 20 bombers a day of high grade.

5. #5 aPersonUponaHill, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013

And you added that because? That is like saying walmart bans marijuana in drug tests, okay that is relative, if I work at walmart.

If you meant it as a health risk indication, yea it increases heartrate. You cant really have athletes high on marijuana pushing their bodies to exhaustion with an already overworking heart. It is dangerous.

6. First off that's what they added at the end of their speel about marijuana being banned.

and I said, "Random as hell" in the sense that this is just a random post.

7. Well go get really high and make sure your heartbeat is nice and up there around 80 or 90. Then go play for a nice 3 mile run, youll probably make it a mile if you are in good shape.

I guess I'm missing that whole relevance thing you were just discussing, :smoking:

9. Well it has solid reasoning, it can literally kill you if your heartbeat is already elevated and you exert yourself too much.

10. Yeah im gonna have to say that description is pretty spot on..

11. Weed actually does increase my heart rate, which is why i dont smoke that much. But it's not like that for everyone so it shouldnt matter. Human adults should be able to know what their body can, and can't do.