Found this in my landlords backyard

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by CloudationKing, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Well something interesting happened to me today. My landlord has a big garden in her backyard and I went outside today to go look at it and what she was growing etc. But my eyes came across a pot sitting by itself with marijuana shaped leaves, I thought to myself no way but I took a closer inspection and I it's what I think it is ! 3 planted weed but what threw me off was that it has small ones with only like 2-3 finger leaves on some of them so I think it could be hemp maybe? Check it out tell me if its what I think it is! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. He is growing marijuana

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. If I was growing that and saw you around my plant checking it out, I wouldn't be happy. Best advice is to leave it alone and pretend you didn't see. Outdoor growers are more paranoid than indoor. It's about the time of year rippers come looking for gardens to rip off. So don't give your landlord reason to worry. Maybe though you could grow your own ;) not every day you find a enlightened landlord who's ok with tenants growing.

I remember when I saw my first pot plant. I wanted my own so bad.

• Like Like x 5
  4. odd looking plant. might be some kind of land race strand.

5. I do grow my own, check out my thread its just somewhere else :) also she dosent didn't really seem to give a toot because it is right out in the open for the neighbors to see

6. Even if it's out in the open you should leave it alone till she gives you the nod. I used to grow out in the open in my yard out in the country, but if some dude got out of his car or some shit to take pics, I'd have shot him. Also it's your landlord and your growing, I wouldn't push her. Still a cool find though, looks like she knows a bit about growing. Wish my landlord was doin' the same.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It seems like she just theew 3 seed in a pot and just let it grow i dont see nutrients around anywhere and never seen her tending to it I just took a quick look

8. Sounds like she's trying to hide it from nosy neighbors, hint hint. She probably keeps her nutes inside the fridge or in a closet or something to prevent people from stealing $90+ worth of nutes. Also, you shouldn't keep em outside anyway because alot of them will degrade rapidly in sunlight and heat.

9. I think we forgot that I use the same fridge and cabinets she does and her bedroom is next to mine. It'd be like robbing my mom's plant

• Like Like x 1
  10. You don't have to have bottled nutes to grow weed.

And no it would be stealing your landlords plant.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You should just casually say Hey did you know there's a plant in the garden that looks like a Pot plant

12. Oh, thought you lived in another adjoining property. Didn't see any mention of you living in the same residence.

13. I know, I'm just sayin' that if they were to use nutes they probably wouldn't leave them outside for anyone to see or take.

14. My post was too the op not you to clarify that bottled nutes are not needed and she may not have any. Your post made it seem like she had to have $90 worth of nutes somewhere inside which isn't so.

15. true, but again, I didn't know that at the time I made the post.

16. honor him by not telling anybody locally.

17. or even that you've seen it yourself for that matter :)

18. thats not weed.... ive grew the same plant before. i dont know exactlly what its called but it makes a purple flower,

the plant does look like weed though... and yeah if you didnt know any better you would think it was weed,