Found this in my house

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MadScientist215, Nov 21, 2009.

1. #1 MadScientist215, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
    so i was putting stuff away in the drawers of my dresser (i just recently moved into a family member's vacation home) and i found a small vial. the vial was hidden in a drawer under some clothes. inside the vial were some crystals. they're shards that look a bit like glass. i weighed them out, and they came to almost 3.5 grams. i'm thinking that it's speed, but have no real way to verify right now. i know that the family member that owns the house doesn't use speed, but she often lets her friends use the house. i wouldn't put it past them to use speed, but i can't imagine that they would forget nearly an 8 ball. i'm hoping to get some input from some fellow blades, especially the ones i know that tweak. here's some pics. any ideas? when the smoke shop opens tomorrow i plan on getting a pipe to test it, but i can't find a light bulb here that'll work. thanks blades.

sorry for the shitty pics, my cell phone is my only option for posting pics right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like some crank to me.

3. Can you put something next to it for size comparison? They look huge in those shots.

4. Def looks like meth mayn. sell it

5. that's what i'm thinking, but i'm fairly new to amphetamines.

6. i'll get some here in a bit, but to give you a general idea, the gray tray that it's on is about 4 inches long.

7. Yeah that looks like some street meth to me.

8. Yeah, the size and color of the crystals indicated that it's some crank. Might be decent, too. Not real sure. I'd say it's definitely crank. Can't think of anything else it might be.

9. thats a crazy find.

i mean i wouldnt test it unless you like crank cause that shits hardcore

after seeing what that does to people ill pass.

10. some of the shards have like an orangish brownish tint of what looks like a bit of residue on them. does that mean anything?

11. the ironic part is that i drove down the hill and picked up a little over half gram of some speed about 30 minutes before finding this. weird.

12. Hahaha. Well, the brown/orangish residue could mean that those crystals weren't made/extracted properly. Either way though, if you like crank, you could sample it. Though I'm not sure if I would, considering it's not 100% identified, it could be something else. And who knows how long it's been there, too.

13. i would sample it, but i'm kinda spun already, not sure if that would really tell me anything if i tried it.

14. Haha, good stuff man. Well you could try it later than? I'm not too familiar with speed myself, I'd probably end up trying it if someone handed it to me though.

15. bust it down and do a line of it bro and post that would be fucking sick to just find all that

16. here's another pic with size details

the coin is a nickel and thats the vial it was all in.

i'm adding this pic to the first post too

[​IMG]

17. dude was prob so fucking spun out he didnt want anymore so he left it I have met people just giving away geek cause they have been up so long

18. Definitely some crystal meth there.

As far as calling it "crank" around here the low grade meth/crank is usually powdery or pasty and wont keep as a shard.

When I used to move speed around you'd occasionally see yellow tint on some batches, I think it may have something to do with age & purity but looks good to me.

19. thank you all for your input, and you are helping to verify what i thought, but i wanted to check with the box before i tried it in my pipe and ruined my pipe, seeing as how the smoke shop is closed, and i wouldn't be able to use the rest of the ice i already bought earlier today