Found this in my grow store

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by wojo71, Aug 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I found this in my grow store and Preordered it. I live in Michigan and have inconsistent drying. I hate hang drying. Takes too long, risk of mold and hay smell. Really hoping this thing works well. I was told its not a dehydrator even though it looks like one. Herbs/weed only no meat or fruit. Does not get that hot.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hmm the process of dry and cure is aprocess that takes out that chlorophyll taste i feel using the dyhydrator will a stink the place out and give you hay tasting weed happens when you dry too fsst for the enxzyms to do there work but let us know how it goes will be intresting to know if you still retain flavor and potency

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. You should write the company and offer to do a review for them

4. But I too do see it working as they explained
    Curing weed is an art form that simply can not be rushed

5. American product to get to uk would be hard, plus there many more growers in america with bigger audiences like ironhead

6. Its for drying. You dont cure and dry at the same time.

7. Its for drying only. You dont Cure and dry at the same time. You cure after you have dried. Thats how people get hay smell and mold they dry too slow with too much moisture.

8. I dry for 14days at a constant 60-62% hum and the flavor and smell never leave once done it in 5 dsys smelt like hay and was horrible i then put in glass jar the smell is great nevrmer leabe as the enzymes are doing there job if it goes below 45% the enzymes stop breaking down chlorophyll thus the hay smell. This is why if you get it report back the quality and smell of the buds at dry then after cure

9. Well... the hay smell is MVOC'S mold volatile organic compounds. Hay smell has Nothing to do with chlorophyll. Hay smells are the gases being giving off by the mold eating your weed. Look it up. I did the 60%rh you get mold and hay smell its a joke. <50%rh low 80's temp is best no risk of mold at all. Im in Michigan so my weather is always changing and we have high humidity. Smokes fine no harsh or green taste. Some people like the taste of mold and dont even know they are smoking it. :)

10. Had great results. All my jars smell amazing. My blueberry smells like a fruit bowl. This is totally a tool for the grow room. Dried over 6oz in it. Very happy. Im done hang drying.

Attached Files: