Found this in my backyard

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by drewster, Jun 4, 2010.

1. I found this plant in my backyard looks like MJ to me but im not sure. its about a foot tall

Attached Files:

2. that's defanitely MJ. talk about all orgainc haha.

3. omg thats fuckin legit. and u just found it? did u plant the seed like 2 months ago? should be ready in september or october

4. I planted a seed in december but removed the plant to give to a friend. your 100% sure? i just dont believe it...

5. Yep. You gotta healthy looking cannabis plant on your hands. :D You must have smoked a bowl there a couple months ago and threw your seeds in the dirt. Or someone else did.

6. you silly bastard, you better smoke the shit out of that destiny bud.

7. showed its preflowers a couple days ago and its sides have taken off

Attached Files:

8. haha, i wish i could find bud growing in my back yard.

9. AND it's a girl! Lucky man haha.

10. This has to be a sign from god....it's a miracle! :eek:

Call it "Destiny bud", sell it for $$$ and say it came from god. Hopefully a seed or two comes out of it...:rolleyes::eek:

11. damn nice find, theres like 4 small weed plants at my neighboorhood park cause all the stoners, smoke there lol.

12. lol I had some of the same luck, I work in general construction for the city/surrounding counties. We were doing a basketball park renovation for a neighborhood and by a trash can was a skunky smelling plant. this was long before i started growing and didnt have the nerve to take it home. I took it to a friends house and we stuck it in a closet with a shitload of lights.. it did good for like 3 days and it died. lol i had no clue why. now i know it was heat that killed it. If someone would have asked me then(6 years ago) if i would be have a perpetual grow I would have laughed. memories +rep for the score and bringin back some good times for me.

13. Here's to hoping I find a closet grow next time I go pick out a t-shirt... :rolleyes:

14. Awesome...ROLMFAO !!!

15. that it soo dope, there was one like that at the skatepark feet from my highschool for a while...rec centers sprinkler system kept it nice and watered hahaha:hello:you should grow journal that thing.ppl will get a kick outta it!