Found the world's best bong cleaning solution... And it's a terpene. And it makes you sober.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MrStoneAndBone, Aug 18, 2017.

?

Would you try this?

1. I would try this.

12.5%
  2. I would not try this.

12.5%
  3. I have tried this.

25.0%
  4. I'm planning on trying this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wut.

37.5%
  6. The person who wrote this is a purple dinosaur.

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thanks for all the info and your best wishes..The doggie's tumor is no longer operable and it is moving very fast..3 months after the de-bulking operation:( So far she is ok, but..:(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. CmAe4FVUsAAX6c4.jpg

Why the fuck are you smoking air freshener you crazy bastard ??

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. You mean you don't toke up a Glade or burn down a Febreze now and then?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Haha, the best part about this is that the Febreze has alpha-Pinene in it to give it a pine scent. Another terpene to try? jk. I will however be posting my anecdote on the terpene Linalool (lavender extract) soon.

-Mr. StoneAndBone

5. For real though why are you smoking air freshner bro?

6. It is my understanding he is. However it should be noted that the ingredients are all food grade and limonene is in many strains of weed.

Please be carefull experimenting with smoking strait terps. Do not use your body as testing ground it is dangerous. Organic compounds can be dangerous.

I am very interested in the combined effect of THC, CBD, CBN with the various terpenoids. Please proceed carefully. I wouldn’t trust glade as a source to put something in my body.

Kudos to you for trying. But let’s not be dying.

Regards

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm pretty sure I've said this on another forum but you can get straight orange terpenes from ebay by the gallon. Great stuff for cleaning out any pipe. Leave it in for an hour then wash out. You can also reuse it as much as you want.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I simply heat the Zep Citrus cleaner and it works much faster! (run hot water over the pipe with the cleaner inside)