Found the best way to extract Resin

Discussion in 'General' started by NewBowl, Jan 18, 2015.

1. so, I looked up on this forum and saw that most people said that microwaving your pipe was the way to go - but seeing as I live with my parents and was afraid of my pipe breaking, I just kinda went experimenting.

My friends have been asses lately and i've been jobeless, so I wanted to get high. So, I took my pipe and went into the bathroom with a paper towel. 

I made the water extremely hot from the sink and started letting the water flow through the pipe. I was a little concerned like "i'm losing resin!" so I put a lid below it to try to keep it in there but I accidentally dropped it.

So, afterwards I stated scraping the pipe with a bobby pin and i was amazed at how much gooey blackness was coming off of it. This is where I made the mistake, I put it on the paper towel. >_<

I got frustrated trying to get it off the towel (even though i did manage to get some) so I started just scraping more from under the bowl. This where most of it came from.

Then, I had an idea. "I have rolling papers. I can just put it on the paper, roll it up and light it in my pipe." and it is GREAT. I'm baked as fuck right now just from resin alone, it's amazing. 

I should have originally put it in the rolling papers to begin with, but I wasn't thinking that far ahead.