Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found the best odor killer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klx104, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Just leave a big bottle of liquid laundry detergent open in the room you're smoking in, and it will absorb all the smells. We've tried sploofs, air sprays, fans, candles, incense, etc. and detergent is the only thing that has completely eliminated the smell.

We bonged 3 grams of dank and 5 minutes later a few friends stopped by and couldn't smell ANYTHING.

Try it, it works.

2. as in we can blow smoke out in the room also? Or still blow out the window?

3. whats liquird laundry detergent?

4. We smoked in the room, with the doors closed. A triple-perc bong though, I don't know how well this would work with a fat blunt lol.

^^^What' s liquid laundry detergent? You're on your own man lol

5. well ya ive heard about using detergent my friend used to put it in a cloth and wave it around the room untill the walls got all bleached lol

6. Minor?

7. Oh shit call the police. I think a better explination is he has his shit dialed and lets his girl do all the washing

8. I'll put it this way, go to the laundry room and ask your mom if you can smell the laundry detergent and you'll know what it looks like... lol jk dude just do a walk around in kmart until you see a big orange bottle that says TIDE on it... but really how did you never know that :confused:

9. Bongs usually do not smell up a room too bad, so if it works with anything else let us know.

10. hahahahahahahaahaha yeah nsh i have a window that has two doors so i get a straw put it between both doors(in the crack and blow it out the window through that

11. A open bottle of bleach will also work. :p
    I believe the landry soap.

Just blow your hits out the window...
    Best way is to have a intake fan in one window up top.
    And open the bottom. and there is a air pull sucking out.
    Suck sit next to yout window. Keep all hits in the air suction area. WORKS WONDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do this at work. Some times for a cig. My building as a really strong push going out the windows. in the bathroom. I keep everything at the crack. I dont pull anything way from it.

Doing this with a cig. will help you check to see the pull.

12. I say just eat a bunch of Taco Bell and start farting right by the doorway.

If anyone tries to come in, they'll get one whiff and run the fuck away. :D

13. AHAH
    :hello:
    AHAH

The 1st thing I thought of. Was to fart alot make stink farts. but then eh.. You pulled it off better then i would have,

14. Having to take a shit is always a good thing, if you're trying to hide smell.:D Smoke in your bathroom and then take a shit. You're good.

15. am i the only person on GC that dosnt try to hide the smell of my weed i smoked a bowl in front of my mom this morning at the kitchen table while we drank coffey XD i love the way my house smells like weed all the time i clean it and and stuff so it should smell like i want it to smell LIKE WEED :smoking:

16. I'm with you brotha'.

17. sorry, we dont all live with our mothers

18. lol well they must if they need to hide the smell XD so your point is invalid

19. I have my own house but when we smoke joints/blunts, I'll open the window and light a candle. Never know who's gonna show up at your door, so it's best to play it safe. Anything else though (bong/bubbler/pipe) is fine, I'll smoke it anywhere. When growin though I found that those little odor absorbing disk-things work pretty well. You can get them at Target Walmart or probably anywhere.

20. you are my hero!!! lol. thats sounds pretty awesome :)