Found the best ice cream.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Ben and Jerrys has a ice cream names Late Night Snack. It is utterly amazing.

Here's the description: Vanilla bean ice cream with salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chip clusters.

Eating it now after vapin some dank ands it's quite delightful. I suggest everyone tries it! Oh by the way it's Jimmy Fallon's signature ice cream which I think it makes it a little cooler.

2. Why can't unhealthy food be healthy. Ugh.

3. That sounds like I'd have to have the munchies to eat it

4. Sounds killer!

Picked up some ben and jerrys 'half baked', was not impressed..

5. [quote name='"quartz"']out of teh basic flavorz , i like , mint choc chip , choc pnut bttr - teh most

when i was a kid i liked 'blue moon'

just sharing[/quote]

do you write like that on purpose, just wondering?

6. I just tore that shit up. It. Was. Epic.

7. I always thought Ben and Jerry's was overpriced. I've got some Blue Bell Chocolate Mocha Coffee ice cream in the freezer. Might have to go get some now.

8. WHY WITH THE Z'S AND THE SILLY TEXT SPEAK? [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

i love ben and jerrys.

10. That's my favorite ice cream... Besides cookies n' cream.

11. [quote name='"SourDieselChick"']

i love ben and jerrys.[/quote]

That sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to try that one day. I like Ben and jerrys because they sell these little like cup sized ice cream for a dollar so I'll get two and try new flavors :) almost kinda like tryin new buds

12. Where is this secret warehouse where you find $1 Ben and Jerry's? :confused:

13. [quote name='"Blazed Buckeye"']

Where is this secret warehouse where you find $1 Ben and Jerry's? :confused:[/quote]

Wal-Mart man. There small though I mean like pretty damn small. But it's good cause you don't over do it when you got the munchies

14. They have tiiiiny little cups at some grocery stores for about a dollar.

By tiny I mean, like, really tiny. It's a few spoonfuls at best. :p

Like this:
    [​IMG]

15. because it overstimulates, that's the reason unhealthy foods are bad, they cause interstitial mucus on the lymphatic system and cause unwanted hormonal, insulin, and gland functionality. We are simple creatures, we don't require marketing of over stimulating foods in order to live, in fact we require what mother nature provides us, fruits, vegs, water....

16. Get out of here with your silly science!

I want healthy food to be bacon, cheetos, french fries, and ice cream! Is that too much to ask?!

...yeah, I guess it totally is. :p

17. idk about u guys but everything tastes AMAZING and the "best" when im high

18. #18 Netherrip, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    Right? if you bold specific words why don't you tap a certain key? Makes it a bit easier on the eyes.

Btw pictures of some chinese ice cream below

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then theres this...
    [​IMG]

Those of you having Ben and Jerry's right now got it good :(

19. [quote name='"Shanghigh"']
    Right? if you bold specific words why don't you tap a certain key? Makes it a bit easier on the eyes.

Btw pictures of some chinese ice cream below

And then theres this...

Those of you having Ben and Jerry's right now got it good :([/quote]

I'm sorry. I don't quite follow...I didn't bold any words... :p

20. Ben and Jerry's is okay, it's not like I'm going to turn down ice cream if offered, but I've I'm going to buy more than a single serving of it I usually go with PSU's ice cream. My buddy takes orders before he heads home from Happy Valley. They even pack him up a cooler with dry ice to make the trip
    [​IMG]