found the best bong cleaner

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thelizardkin, Jul 27, 2012.

1. i just discovered the best bong cleaner ever lighter fluid a few drops with some bb's cleaned a super resinated bong in under 5 minutes it disolved it almost instantly

2. Nice thing about vapor. Little 91% Iso swish it around a couple minutes and presto... sparkly glass. *BLING*

• Like Like x 1
  3. iso and salt will make a filthy bong sparkling in under a minute

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I just use a lot of salt and a bit of iso(just enough to saturate the salt). It creates a pretty good scrubbing pad, as the salt tends to stick together.

5. Trust me I've been using iso and salt for as long as I've had glass and it still requires some scrubbing and takes about 10 minutes for a pretty dirty bong I had actually just used the iso method and there was still a ton of resin caked on the bong just try the lighter fluid it's much better and cheaper beacuse you need a lot less

6. wrong. i use salt and iso 91 on my little
    [​IMG]

and there is always little bits of residue. can barely see them, but they are there, >.> <.<

7. funny thing about lighter fluid is that its an oil, so water wont rinse it out after cleaning. make sure you are soaping that bitch up after you clean to get out the lighter fluid, otherwise youll be inhaling some pretty toxic fumes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I switched from ISO/Salt to Zep Citrus natural De-greaser (Home Dep**..13 per gallon concentrated too)

9. This. Exactly this. And after soaping it out, you need to make sure you get all the soap out as well.

It's one of the benefits people seem to miss about unadulterated ISO, it evaporates and leaves next to nothing behind. What little it leaves behind can be flushed out with salt water.
    Yes, it doesn't clean as quickly and easily as naptha, hexane or MEK, but it's not nearly as dangerous to use.

10. And if you warm the ISO in the microwave it eats away almost everything. Even without agitation. Don't even use an abrasive like salt anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

11. hmmm. sounds interesting. I think i'll try that. thanks for the tip.

• Like Like x 1