Found stray kitties today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoiaKills, Sep 4, 2017.

1. This is a common hint in my neighborhood, I'm constantly taking care of and feeding stray cats. Found these three kittens today. Gave them some food, they all looked starving. Heard of them meowling loudly, which is how I found them, turns out he has a nasty eye infection, breaks my heart. Going to try and earn their trust, and get them taken care of. There's future kitty pictures of them if there's enough interest :)[​IMG]

PK's roof-top organic grow

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank you for caring!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Take good care of 'em and post future pics.
    You're a good person for doing that.
    We need more people like you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Being a cat dad, I can't let nice little kitties left for dead. There's a great organization here, PAAWS, that'll take good care of them and get them adopted, I just gotta get their trust so I can gather them up. It's one of those situations where I dont want to take them from their momma.....but I kinda have to, ya know?

I got really stoned last night (lol) and was thinking about how small of a scale these kitties are on compared to the poor animals in Texas. I don't really pray but I prayed for all the Texas pets yesterday

• Like Like x 1
  6. Please tell me you took them to a vet or at least a shelter. They can take care of the kittens to ensure the best rate of survival. Kittens (especially adorable kits like these!!) Get adopted really fast so they will be ok pretty much anywhere, but you can Google no kills in your area.
    Don't worry about the mom. She needs to spend her energy and food on herself.

7. PAAWS is a no kill shelter that is well known here in my local area, but thanks for your concern ain't got time to kill kitties in these neck of the woods

• Like Like x 1
  8. PS this will be the third round of kitties so I'm not new to this game either. Our neighborhood is widely known for kitty moms and dads that aren't spayed or neutered

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm a sucker for a cute, furry, kitty face. Lol. The cat we have now is a stray who happened to be looking for food around our house one night. We took him in and now he's terrorizing the entire house! Lol.

It's very kind of you to offer assistance to these poor little kitties. Hopefully you can gain their trust soon so that you can gather them up and get them medical attention. I'd like to see future pics. Good luck with the rescue.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Free Range Kitties*

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ive adopted several rescue kitties. My first two I found in a landfill. I was walking back to my truck and I heard them
    ...they were so young they barely had their eyes open. I named them Hans and Frans *SNL Ref*

The one we have now is named Buddy. Its a baby that crawled under our van and took a ride and a customer happened to hear it at my wifes work. My little girl loves it. She cant say kitty yet but she says K! Like makes the hard "kuh"

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. but what about the Rats?

13. =D I love seeing stories about people who give a shit about animals. Warms my cold heart, but also.... KITTIES!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Unfortunately, I have not seen the kitties since the day I started this thread and I've been looking for them too

• Like Like x 1
  15. Get a can of tuna and mix it with minced hardboiled egg and cat nip. If that doesn't work I don't know what does.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Either the rats got em, or they ate Ricky's weed plant n he got rid of em . Better let bubbles know they are gone

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1