Found spider in my bed, should I not sleep there?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Jun 19, 2012.

1. your going to die, but if you happen to turn into spider man, go still me an million dollars and ill be your best friend!:)

2. #62 nanners, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    Put vinegar on it. Its what I do with spider bites, I tends to get them a lot.

Edit: spider bites will have two bite marks. Dont google spider bites eww....

3. if you dont fuck with them that they wont bite you, regardless i dont think it would come in your bed if it was aware you were there.

but no don't be scared, fear is not the answer. love the spiders

4. [quote name='"ImThePiff"']

actually, its more! 8-12 a year i believe and it includes all insects, not just spiders

and to answer your question, op you got a 50/50 chance it will crawl on you, 1 in 50 chance of it going in a hole HAHA[/quote]

False. There has never been any studies proving it. Just looked it up.

5. Just be lucky we dont have the Sydney funnel web spider in the states .those basterds are mean .they can kill you in like 20 min . Most spiders in the usa won't kill you but will leave a nasty bite .the brown recluse can cause some nasty wounds that bleed an puss out .the black widow can kill you if she gives you a full bite an injectd all her Venom the chances are slim those. Most people get really sick an feel intense pain its a nasty spider bite .

6. that sounds like the scariest shit when blazed dude ahahah

7. do not be a pussy. your ancestors would bite the flesh off dead animals

8. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BED!!!!
    ^^ my tactic

9. Unless the spider is big they usually don't phase me but you wanna know what does? Potato bugs, those things are all around my house and they never move when I see them and I don't even think they bite, they just sit there looking ugly as shit and stare at you.

10. [quote name='"nnunes"']Unless the spider is big they usually don't phase me but you wanna know what does? Potato bugs, those things are all around my house and they never move when I see them and I don't even think they bite, they just sit there looking ugly as shit and stare at you.[/quote]

Potato bugs can be pretty damn big and nasty looking

11. Imagine finding one of these in your bed. They're all over Florida

[​IMG]

12. Fuck that. Thats a nasty ass spider.

13. They're actually fairly harmless...to humans. They build gorgeous webs in the tree canopies. I did almost wreck my truck once when one dropped down in my window and onto my arm while driving though. I guess it was crawling around on the luggage rack.

14. The spiders in your house are very different from the ones outside. Most are harmless. There's a lot of bullshit fallacies that go around like that you swallow eight or however many spiders a year or that you're never more than a meter away from a spider.Those are wrong. You do eat bugs and spiders but most are in the food you buy. I can't exactly quote what I read before but many houses have up to 25 different species of spiders inside and many colonies of them. You don't see most of them because they're inside walls and what not but they're there. If you do see a spider around this time it's probably a male looking for mates, IMO. In any event it's nothing to be worried about. Do a thorough look over your bed and surrounding area and snuggle up.

I'm not an expert, I use to be scared of them and that's why I want to know about them.

15. ew fuck spiders. if i see a spider in my room and its too big for me too have the guts to squish im sleeping on the couch for the next week and a half.

16. I once squished a spider in my kitchen....didn't realize it was carrying an egg sack. Hundreds of baby spiders went running everywhere. I almost decided to burn the place down.

17. Dude fuck spiders. My dad had a house up in the hills and since my parents are divorced, I would only go over on the weekends. Always had spiders running around the room and house. Thing that sucked is I only slept in my bed 1-2 times a week. I found spiders in my bed a couple of times.

18. [quote name='"nnunes"']Unless the spider is big they usually don't phase me but you wanna know what does? Potato bugs, those things are all around my house and they never move when I see them and I don't even think they bite, they just sit there looking ugly as shit and stare at you.[/quote]

I literally don't care about bugs, roaches, snakes, just wasps and spiders

19. I mean there are thousands of bed bugs that feed off of your dead skin plus if u have a reg sized bed it's should be pretty big and any bug/creature just lookin for food will prob end up on your bed looking for something to eat. But most likely not you cause it will see you and be like "fuck that he's way to big to eat" worst comes to worst he"ll just taste you. So no worries

20. Torch the room