Found spider in my bed, should I not sleep there?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Jun 19, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

I didn't get bit... I woke up with nothing but the shits! Now if you will excuse me, I have toilet to explode!

2. [​IMG]

Fuck all bugs! They scare the bejebees outta me!

3. #43 Gryphonics, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    A spider wanted to cuddle with me the other night, woke up and found a sore and nasty lump with bite marks so far apart! I want to know what fucker did that because I want REVENGE. My legs were so sore and I got muscle cramps. I felt dehydrated, got a headache and once in a while I'd get a big pain in my leg. Bastards and their venom..

4. most spiders are skittish little fuckers

idk why people freak out over them so much

5. fucking shit. I found another spider in my bed just now. it's a different one, but I killed it this time.

Maybe it's my spirit animal...

6. it was your spirit animal its dead now :(

7. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']fucking shit. I found another spider in my bed just now. it's a different one, but I killed it this time.

Maybe it's my spirit animal...[/quote]

Dude, you really need to move

8. Spiders give me the heeby jeebies. </shudder>

Luckily they only live in my city for about 5 months. Hooray winter!

9. It has already tasted your dander...now it's just waiting for you. Might as well bite the bullet and give in to the arachnid, it's going to get you sooner or later.

10. Game over man. Game over.

11. Do you have bugs in your bed or something that are attracting spiders? What do they look like? If they are wolf spiders you might as well begin dousing your mattress in gasoline.

12. they're just common house spiders.

13. Damnit, I threw a shoe at a huge spider on my wall and only got 2 of its legs and it ran away... I know it's still around here somewhere, training and getting stronger for revenge.

14. I just saw one crawling on the floor. I think I killed it but Idk.

15. Try hunting them with a blow gun....hours of fun.

16. I was in my room sitting in my chair watching final destination. My house is in pretty bad shape so my wall doesn't fully connect to the ceiling and a spider the size of my fucking hand was crawling down my wall. I ran out of my room to get a shoe to kill it and when I got back it was gone. Didn't sleep in that bitch for like a week

17. THAT FUCKER DID BITE ME!!!

Right on the god damn wrist!

18. Way back when i was in middle school, i woke up in the middle of the night and felt something running across my arm. I lifted my head up to see a giant spider mobbing across my arm. I jumped up immediately and slept downstairs on the couch for a week.

The 6 Most Frequently Quoted Bullsh*t Statistics | Cracked.com

To everyone saying you eat this many spiders in your sleep, Read the first entry.

19. I usually hang my clothes up outside on the line to dry after I wash them.

I went to take off a pair of my nephew's pants and a big ass stone grey spider emerges from the pockets. I fainted like a rich white lady from the south. Fuck spiders man... They deserve the true death.