Found spider in my bed, should I not sleep there?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Jun 19, 2012.

1. I was fucking around with something, and I look over, and there's a spider crawling around my bed. I went over to kill it, but it went under my bed somewhere.

Should I be scared? I'm really not, and I'm guessing house spiders just hide in the walls, so I don't have anything to worry about, but with the lights off, will it climb on me while I sleep? Or will it just go hide somewhere? I'm not really a spider expert. I just don't want to wake up with a damn spider on my face.

2. you're fucked

3. i wouldnt sleep there, but thats just me man cause im a pussy when it comes to spiders and im not afraid to admit it lol

4. i was smoking my ssv yesterday. got up, turned around, shit you not a spider was eye level with me, hanging all the way from the ceiling, and the web strand was moving because my fan was on. Scared the fun out of me, grabbed two shoes and smashed that shit. Never expected to see a spider lfoatin in mid air right behind me, it was a badass spider too. It's spider season now, and they are scary as hell kill them alllllllllllllll.

5. one time i saw a spider in my room. turned to grab something to kill it and it disappeared. yep, i didn't sleep in my room for a week.

6. I've already killed 3 in my room

7. Spiders eat insects. They are actually nice to have around. I have lived with my eight legged friends for a while.

You know when you wake up and it feels like you have something stuck in your throat? Yeah, spider crawled into you mouth and you ate that shit. You'll eat something like 20 spiders in your sleep during your lifetime.

8. yeah, I'm kinda laying in my bed now...

9. [quote name='"SCMC"']Spiders eat insects. They are actually nice to have around. I have lived with my eight legged friends for a while.

You know when you wake up and it feels like you have something stuck in your throat? Yeah, spider crawled into you mouth and you ate that shit. You'll eat something like 20 spiders in your sleep during your lifetime.[/quote]

Are you serious?? There's no way.....

10. that's such a made up fact lol.

11. [quote name='"SCMC"']Spiders eat insects. They are actually nice to have around. I have lived with my eight legged friends for a while.

You know when you wake up and it feels like you have something stuck in your throat? Yeah, spider crawled into you mouth and you ate that shit. You'll eat something like 20 spiders in your sleep during your lifetime.[/quote]

I'm so calling bullshit on this one haha. Thats because ignorance is bliss and I want to see some evidence behind this lol

12. coming from somebody who will flip the fuck out if a spider is noticeable:

your bed is now unholy ground. please drag it out into the backyard, perform rituals from every culture you can imagine, and proceed to burn it.

13. About eating spiders during sleep...it's true. Google it.

14. #14 ImThePiff, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    actually, its more! 8-12 a year i believe and it includes all insects, not just spiders

and to answer your question, op you got a 50/50 chance it will crawl on you, 1 in 50 chance of it going in a hole HAHA

15. You are never very far from a spider...

16. isnt it something like youre never more than 8 feet from a spider?

17. I've heard numbers like that...they're all over the place, no doubt

18. as long as its not a black widow , i wake up with bug bites sometimes and they go away within a couple days , as long as its not posionous you're ok. thers a lot of spiders in the desert

19. [​IMG]
    Goodnight ;)

20. Get over it? Spiders are one of my favourite creatures and they're completely defensive when it comes to interacting with humans.