Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found something fun to do...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Alright guys, I'm completely fucked up, so bear with me. I found that its pretty fun to be in the shower after smoking 3 bowls of some really chronic Hawaiian Haze, and grab your penis and aim it at your face and piss, and when the piss shoots upwards, move your head back, and dodge it. It's really fun man!:smoking: And its really convenient, cause if you piss in your face, you're in the shower and you can wash it off:cool: This is probably the dankest week I've ever smoked. Period.:smoking:

2. That sounds messed up bro. If you find it fun then more power to ya, but I'm not up for pissing on myself.

3. No, read the post bro:p I dodge it;)

4. Self golden showers?
    Hmm.. I think I'll stay away.

5. I ninja'd my edit :p

6. Dude your fucked up. Find something fun to do.

7. What if you run out of piss?!

8. Good sir you just made my night. That was one of the most hillarious things i have ever read on here.
    but my advice? dont try that with jizz (it moves faster):p

9. I know, thats why I stated at the first of the post that I'm FUCKED UP...god damn people, read

10. LOL made me laugh so much, +rep

11. That's kind of a weird thing even blazed whatever floats your boat I guess. Also Urine is actually very sterile.

12. High or not I do not want any urine on me.

13. Ever tried playing this game in teams? :hello: Eat multi-vitamins too... it'll make your urine neon :p

14. Not gonna lie dude that was probably the funniest think i've heard in awhile....:D

15. i want what your smoking

so funny +rep

:smoke:

16. #16 SeLeKt, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    HAHA wtf? :p

[​IMG]

17. that made me laugh, i can only imagine someone doing that

18. Can't believe I made this thread:eek: This is immensely embarrassing:eek: I will vouch for Hawaiian Haze though lol:smoking:

19. We are family and we aaaalll have our stories, no worries fellow blade :)
    at least you had hella fun

20. LOL crazy son