Found some weed What to do with it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Red Forman, Feb 8, 2014.

1. #22 Beefbin, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Once i found a good eighth in a baggy laying on the streets of amsterdam. some people do leave perfectly good weed lying around!

but yeah, that shit doesn't look like weed .

2. Straight up man, that's some tobacky

3. Definitely smoke it man...it's not every day that you stumble upon some dank like that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nah man it was weed I know the difference between some blunt guts & some low grade weed. But I dumped it anyways haha.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Dank? I hope you're not serious xD if that is what you think dank looks like then I feel sorry for you 

If you know...why'd you ask? You look 15...not a lot of experience looking at good weed I'm guessing....That shit was machine cut cigar tobacco. Notice the even cut sizes? And split leaves? Yeah...

7. It was questionable at first so I decided to just ask what people thought. I didn't post it to take shit from people lol & I love how you said I'm 15 & have no experience with good weed lmao you don't even know me but nice reasonable guess but way off buddy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah....we're all a little rude during the day..Then once the sun sets, and the smoke rises.............. :smoking: :bongin: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:  That's when the love comes out. LOL

9. Brown weed is the best, wtf kind of stoner are you? It's common knowledge ....

10. Brown weed is the best, wtf kind of stoner are you? It's common knowledge ....

11. /\\/\\/\\/\\//\\ ...this nigga smoked so much brown weed he forgot he posted, came back and said the same shit! DON'T nobody smoke the brown shit until we get this sorted out!

12. Tobacco.......

13. I was gonna post the same thing. It looks like a bunch of cockroaches piled up.

14. So what you're saying is, you're super bummed bc you thought you came up on some jerky but found weed instead..

I'd sell it and buy some jerky

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. They probably left it there on purpose. HAD to