Found some shrooms today.

Discussion in 'General' started by cocoa, Jul 16, 2007.

1. I found about 2g's today in a VHS box. Unfortunatly, apparantly I lost Natural Born Killers last time i tripped but Im sure it will turn up.
    So i celebrated.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and so did Brandi.

[​IMG]
    and this what she felt like.

2. lol did u smoke the shrooms or eat them???

3. I crushed them up and railed them.

4. so i guess that means u ate them....u should be feelin drunk rite? unless they were some bomb ass shrooms, then u r TRIPPIN:hippie:

5. i didnt know you could rail shrooms. does it work just as good as eating them?

6. wtf is railed?????

7. Are you fo real???

8. why the fuck would you snort shrooms? lol

9. I really hope your joking.

10. What did you do to your dog?

11. lol, I am a bit doubtful that shrooms will work if they go up the nosem. I also hate hearing about people who are like "yeah I just got some weed with ground shrooms in it man." haha I always. have to explain very slowly that they cannot be smoked (unless they are fly agaric)

WOO post 420 is soo close I can smell it...ahh it smells like fruitloops.

12. wow man i cant believe railed means snorted!!i cant believe u did that man, y didnt u just eat them????

13. Haha, You CAN smoke shrooms, but there are different levels of achievement with this method. I would just advise you to eat them, make a tea, or something that doesn't involve fungus going up your nose...

14. ranging from headache to lung infection from smoking a fungus yay!

15. I think he's being sarcastic.

16. i just ate them. also, i just realized that was my 1000th post.

17. y did u say u railed them then???u just ate them?enjoy ur trip man and congrats on 1000...i jus got there too...

18. Snorting shrooms huh? Man the drip on that must be quite disgusting...

edit: And delete that part about your dog, while you didn't say anything specific, it's not really that hard to figure out what you did to it...

19. Cute dog. Is he/she a chocolate lab? I've been thinking about either a purebred chocolate lab or maybe a golden retriever for my next dog... Or maybe a mix between a lab and an Akita.